Snakes eyes I win!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sooooo....

Today I was rather bored and decided to do some exploring into the depths of my dirty disgusting garage of boxes. Your probably wondering where I am going with this? Well I was hoping to find something I just didn't know what.

So moved some stuff like chrome mesh, suitcases and a giant bear. :dunno: I worked my way to the very back of the garage, it was gross, spiderwebs everywhere and to think I wanna fix this thing up and someday get my car in here. I think I'm gonna die.:crazy2:

As I got to the back I find some 1/18th scale car cases, SWEET! but I don't use them anymore. I work to the left and find a big empty green box and find a little red loose dice sitting at the bottom of it so I took it out and put it in my pocket. Now I turn to my right and find a box that seems another critter has found it's way in, what it was I have no clue but it was smart enough to crawl into the box instead of eating through it and ate everything that I would sit down and read. What a load of ****.:(

I found a Playstation CD of sentimental value to me, since it was one of my friends before he passed away a few years back. Every now and then I find something of his like a drawing or two. So then I look under it and there sits a binder I have been looking for! I pick it up and at the bottom there is a big chewed up hole!:omg:

Damn critters...

BUT! the critter seem to have gotten full and spared a book of viper articles (it's called Dodge Viper Performance Portfolio 90-98), 3 copies of viper magazine (spring 01, summer and winter of 02') Mike Skinner's autograph AND my first Viper emblem from 96! JOY! :clap:

I'm keeping that dice as close to me as I can.:headbang:

--RS