Snakeskin 2006 Special Edition

reddrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Viper Club,

I am lost on what the value is of a 2006 Special Edition Snakeskin, (6,344 miles). I know there were only supposed to be 20 made, but some have said there were only 7 made with the Snakeskin paint. It also has the engine upgrade. So who knows how many of those were actually made.

Does anyone know what this would sell for? I have never seen any sold, so there is nothing to go off of.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Chris

Last edited:

TexasViper35

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those cars would do well on Bring A Trailer, get in touch with them as they will have an idea of the values.

viperman4125

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Viper Club,

My father was a huge Viper fan!!! He has recently passed away, and I am lost on what the value is of his 2006 Special Edition Snakeskin, (6,344 miles). I know there were only supposed to be 20 made, but some have said there were only 7 made with the Snakeskin paint. However, he also got the Mopar engine upgrade and they flew him to the factory to see it being built. So who knows how many of those were actually made.

Does anyone know what this would sell for? I have never seen any sold, so there is nothing to go off of.

I will be selling both the cars and will be taking offers.

Also, what is a reasonable or current price for a 1996 Viper (16,137 miles)? I have seen prices ranging from 70 to 110k, but most listings seem a little high to me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. You can respond here or to my email [email protected]

Thank you.

Chris
Chris, Do have any Pic;s On the 06 Snake green Viper, I might be interested ?
Dave

VIPERJAY1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dave, you mis-understand. The 2006 Snakeskin Edition Viper was never Green. It was slate only. There's a sheet that describes it's $24K options of interior and exterior. The Green Viper you may be thinking of folks do call a Snakeskin Viper, but it's not the $24K option Viper Special Edition, and yes it is Green. And because it's green (no badging of a Snakeskin Viper like the 2006) folks called it a Snakeskin.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh