So It Begins, Tator's Fiat

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I was sure suprised when I pulled into Tator's today...the boys seem to be taking the Fiat news quite well...

tatorsfiat2.jpg

Rob has learned Italian...
robfiat.jpg

Chuck is sporting a wild italian mustache...
WizFiat.jpg

I like what you boys did with the place...where else can you get free cannoli's! Thanks Chuck and Rob...you made me feel right at home. :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is funny as hell...

HEYYYYY Lou!!! :2tu: Good to see you posting...but you're still listed as an enthusiast!!!! :(
YOU sir, have got to private message your VIN# of your current Viper to the moderators: lee00blacksilvergts, kcobean, y2k5srt...not sure about the other moderators' '''''abilities''''' as of yet~! AND, heck, didn't you JOIN the NY/CT VCA region??? If NOT, check out the email you just got to join up! OR call 1-800-998-1110....dude.....tomorrow! :headbang:
Yes, this cracked me up too...almost fell outta my chair, ViperTony is great at this stuff. :lmao: Maybe he can upgrade you to Viper Owner first (you have to pm him your VIN# though!).....catch ya later! ~juli

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, fell out of my chair doen not even begin to describe!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Nice one Tony!:lmao:

Chuck - The stash really suits you!:2tu:;)

Robert

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
order me up a ferrari with side pipes and a viper motor and fiat badges.:lmao::rolaugh::D

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cannolis now instead of deviled eggs????? WHAT is the world coming to....... ;) ~juli

It's better than that...Cannoli's while you wait! Seriously though, if Chuck and crew start selling prosciutto and parm cheese I'll be making daily trips to Tator's for 'groceries'. :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's better than that...Cannoli's while you wait! Seriously though, if Chuck and crew start selling prosciutto and parm cheese I'll be making daily trips to Tator's for 'groceries'. :D

:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh: Maybe we can mail-order our 'parts, ie: groceries'!~! :lmao: ~juli

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok I get it this is a joke right??? :lmao::rolaugh:
However in another post: F.I.A.T. is for Fix it at Tators.
Which we all will do, no matter who or is it whom is buying the Company!
I did laff at this for the last 20 minuets.
Nice break in the day!:2tu: