Sourcing Obsolete Parts For Gen I and Gen II Vipers

Monopoly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all, looking for a Gen 2 Headlight switch K_nob. Who **** this word?!?
The switch died which I replaced but some prev owner superglued the kn_ob to the old switch and I can't get it off. :(

HVIPER

VCA Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
New to Viper forum..actually any forum so if I'm doing it wrong My Bad. looking for radiator hoses and headgasket for 1993 Viper. I bought it new but did not realize 30 years and 8600 miles have gone by me. Nothing is wrong with the vehicle but when I found out the tires were hard to find, I decided to start locating parts. Any information were to look, contacts or sites would be appreciated.
Thanks for your help
HVIPER

Walter Clark

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gen 1 Clutch slave cylinder.

There is a thread dedicated to this already, but as this is a sticky thread, it might be easier to find...

A fairly recent post on one of the Facebook Viper groups and a thread here made the claim that the LUK LSC002B slave cylinder is the same (or at least a suitable replacement for) as the one for the Gen 1 Viper LSC265B which seems to be unavailable everywhere.

Well, I bought an LSC002B. It is dimensionally identical to the original slave cylinder I removed from my 1994 a couple years ago, including the height of the clutch engagement ring at both extremes. What is different is the length of the tube that holds the quick connect fitting for the hydraulic line coming into the slave, and the length of the bleed fitting. The connector looks to be the same, just the length of the tube it is mounted to. I removed the original and layed it alongside the installed piece on the LSC002B for comparison. I have no reason to believe it would be difficult to remove the split pin and swap the fitting if needed. The shorter bleed should be a simple matter of unscrewing the original and putting it on this slave. Attached are pics of the LSC002B along with the original fitting, and a pic of the box label. I intend to put this on the shelf in case my now-2-year-old slave fails one day and, like right now, replacements are either unavailable or $500.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

forumeddie2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you call those vent flaps at the rear of the front wheel wells? It looks like they're made of a fiber paper and mine are about to rip off.
I am the guy who reproduced the splash shields. I have them listed for sale on all the Viper FB pages, or feel free to shoot me a message

Attachments

• inbound1727690247354983914.jpg
    inbound1727690247354983914.jpg
    408.1 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave