Sourcing Obsolete Parts For Gen I and Gen II Vipers

jayriddle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gen 1 driver's side door pull/handle (have also seen this described as "door latch remote control"). Not sure of the part number.

Mine is still working to open the door, but the spring that pulls the handle back into its recessed position gave out. Passenger side is available from a few sources, but I cannot find the driver's side.

Samhane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone know where I could find a hood release handle? Mine broke.

Viper Swag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The National Officers of the Viper Club of America have decided to move forward on the "Old Parts Project". I will be working directly with the National Officers and SRT. The purpose of this post is to identify the Obsolete parts and list them here. We need your input: Let us know what you have not been able to get or replace on your car. When we get a list together this list will be presented to SRT.

Please list the year of the car, and describe the Obsolete Part. Things like fasteners, antenna mount, weather-strips, side curtains, soft tops or even specific parts of a soft top, AC system and parts, etc.

Please be patient and thanks.
Merry Christmas Jeff,

I have fuel level sensors for the Gen I if anyone needs one

justin5809

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi
Does anyone know where I may be able to find the driver side door panel for a 96 GTS or have experience with a fabricator that could repair a warped panel?

Midlife Crisis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are windshields for Gen 1 still a Unicorn ? Are the polycarbonate ones from Shields street legal ?
Saw a few NOS in Ohio on Ebay, but too far away and too tough to ship.

Viper Swag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The National Officers of the Viper Club of America have decided to move forward on the "Old Parts Project". I will be working directly with the National Officers and SRT. The purpose of this post is to identify the Obsolete parts and list them here. We need your input: Let us know what you have not been able to get or replace on your car. When we get a list together this list will be presented to SRT.

Please list the year of the car, and describe the Obsolete Part. Things like fasteners, antenna mount, weather-strips, side curtains, soft tops or even specific parts of a soft top, AC system and parts, etc.

Please be patient and thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokengun