Special Thanks/Tators Garage

pgbeek

Viper Owner
Reaction score
On the way home(OH) from my first long distance trip to New England (Vt,NH,RI,NY) and all parts in between I had the pleasure
of Stopping in and seeing Chuck Tator in South Salem NY. My viper
has always been a little noisey when shifting gears. Rob (mechanic)
took it for a test drive with me and told me that alot of it was normal for this type of car, but futher told me what to suspect underneath. I asked chuck if he had time to look at and he had Rob
drop what he was doing and check mine out. He changed a leaking transmission bearing, fluid and rear diff. fluid. I sat under car and learned as much as I could. He also went over entire car with me and showed me some items I wasn't aware of. Where the coolant
overflow is. Thanks Rob & Chuck I do appreciate the hospitality
a rareity that is not seen much anymore.

Bigsalgt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the way home(OH) from my first long distance trip to New England (Vt,NH,RI,NY) and all parts in between I had the pleasure
of Stopping in and seeing Chuck Tator in South Salem NY. My viper
has always been a little noisey when shifting gears. Rob (mechanic)
took it for a test drive with me and told me that alot of it was normal for this type of car, but futher told me what to suspect underneath. I asked chuck if he had time to look at and he had Rob
drop what he was doing and check mine out. He changed a leaking transmission bearing, fluid and rear diff. fluid. I sat under car and learned as much as I could. He also went over entire car with me and showed me some items I wasn't aware of. Where the coolant
overflow is. Thanks Rob & Chuck I do appreciate the hospitality
a rareity that is not seen much anymore.
Chuck and Rob are the best! Great guys that are willing to explain anything and everything about your Viper!:usa::2tu:

TREKER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had my rig at Tator's for almost 6 weeks for various upgrades. Chuck is a great person and I will always bring my vehicles to him. It is hard to find a good viper mechanic in the NE.