SSR or CCW SP600

Keep the SSR (18/18) or keep the SP600 (19/20)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I went to put the SP600's on my car today and all didn't go as planned. The rear rims need a spacer on them due to the big brake kit. The wheel bolted up but it touched as it was sitting there. No biggie, I can but a super small spacer there.

I am at a loss whether to keep the SSR wheels (sizes 18/18), or put the CCW SP600 on there (sizes 19/20).

Keep in mind the photos are on stock suspension right after it was jacked up so it did not settle yet.

Positives
SSR have a nice meaty rear tire

SP600 front rims look bad ass

Negatives
SSR are only 18's
SP600 rear tire is super small, looks strange to me

So I ask your help. Help me decide which set is going on the car and which set I am selling.

You must be registered for see images attach

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I voted keep the SSR's...however, as I was interested in your SSR's when you went to sell them...my second wheel choice was SP600's, so really, as long as you PM me when you sell either set I'd be happy :p

They both honestly look great, can't go wrong with either IMO

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SP600. Looks better IMO, plus I am a big wheel/tire kinda guy.

Some more angles would help my point with the bigger wheels.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A photo courtesy from Austin photoshopped lower. I'm digging it lowered. I won't go this low but fairly low

nt2L8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
KNG, I would post an opinion but I can't see enough detail on the shady side of the car.

APGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sp600s but im biased cause i have em lol. . I also have a bbk why are the tires super small on the ccw's? car looks great btw

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have 19 or 20 rear rims with your bbk. To fit 20s in the rear without rubbing you need 25 series tires. look small to me. doesn't clear my 13 inch rotor srt caliper daves bbk conversion in the back.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's amazing how different this forum is from the Alley. Complete opposites on every single poll I have done. Interesting.

I plan on installing the ccw and riding on them for a little bit to see how I like the ride etc and if I don't one of the sets will be put up for sale.

APGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have 19 or 20 rear rims with your bbk. To fit 20s in the rear without rubbing you need 25 series tires. look small to me. doesn't clear my 13 inch rotor srt caliper daves bbk conversion in the back.
I have 19s all around with a 345/30/19 in the rear. Ohh i didnt realize you ment the sidewall profile was to small I thought you meant the tire was/wheel was to narrow. .my dads c5z with fender flares has a 345/25/20 nitto invo in the rear on i forged rims. They really do look rubber bands thin lol