STOP WHINING

StratusR/T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Note: This is not a flame, just an observation.

STOP WHINING! All you guys out there that don't like the new SRT Viper, STOP WHINING. If you don't like the way it looks, don't buy one. It is as easy as that. You are all making an A$$ out of yourselves by continuing to do so. Keep your old Viper and have a good day. For the MAJORITY of the people that like the car, lets keep the excitment going. We are all about to receive a kick a$$ car that looks GREAT and performs GREAT. Lets continue to support Dodge and hope they continue to bring us more exciting products!

NOT A FLAME, JUST AN OBSERVATION.

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree R/T!

I for one, enjoyed your photo's and luckily did not have a problem downloading them.

The whining needs to stop. You made some honest posts with good intention. Don't let the detractors stop you from joining in with positive, well meant questions and info.

Thanks,

Jim

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I THINK THE SRT IS UGLY...I THINK IT FELL OUT OF THE UGLY TREE..UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY ...am I whining?
You BETCHA!
laugh.gif

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by StratusR/T:

STOP WHINING! All you guys out there that don't like the new SRT Viper, STOP WHINING. If you don't like the way it looks, don't buy one. It is as easy as that. You are all making an A$$ out of yourselves by continuing to do so. Keep your old Viper and have a good day. For the MAJORITY of the people that like the car, lets keep the excitment going. We are all about to receive a kick a$$ car that looks GREAT and performs GREAT. Lets continue to support Dodge and hope they continue to bring us more exciting products!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aren't you the guy who was pretending like you owned a Viper the other night? Do you even have a Viper? Are you even a VCA member? Whenever I see the "STOP WHINING" Posts, I usually don't respond, but when it comes from someone like you - well I don't know.

I remember my grandfather use to say, "If we all thought alike........we wouldn't be thinking."

You should think about that the next time you decide to get on your little keyboard and make an a** out of <u>YOURSELF</u>.
We would've included you in our group w/o this Post, I'm sorry if you didn't get the welcome that you were looking for & felt like you needed to "be noticed." Let me be the 1st to say, "WELCOME!!"

Happy now?

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by StratusR/T:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BWHAHAHAHA ya ok whatever

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So this guy is a one of the "Fake" guys and he is telling me not to whine in my own house? I dont think so. Ill be the second to say "welcome"...now get out
bounce.gif
laugh.gif
actually I dont care if you are around...but no one is going to get me to stop whining about the new stratus.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SmokinV10:
So this guy is a one of the "Fake" guys and he is telling me not to whine in my own house? I dont think so. Ill be the second to say "welcome"...now get out
bounce.gif
laugh.gif
actually I dont care if you are around...but no one is going to get me to stop whining about the new stratus.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

THAT WAS ONE OF THE MOST FUNNIEST POST'S! THAT GAVE ME INSPIRATION!! "WELCOME........NOW GET OUT!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SMOKINV10 - THAT WAS EPIC!
laugh.gif

I'M STILL LAUGHING!

"NO ONE IS GOING TO GET ME TO STOP WHINING ABOUT THE NEW STRATUS!!"
laugh.gif

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Michael Clark shouldn't you be busy with your final exams?

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion!
smile.gif
I love my 94 RT and have an 03 on order even though I am not TOTALLY sold on the styling! If I were in Vegas, I would bet that these doubts would be erased after spending a day with the car
smile.gif
smile.gif
I must say, it certainly looks better in person than in print. The jury is still out for me......Kurt

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys! Im going to stop whining about the new Stratus...I mean SRT. Im so excited about the refinements and the more mature styling! I just saw the new picture of the new SRT. Maybe they were going to call it something like an Stratus, but decided that calling it a Viper could bring more profit! THE NEW SRT!!!!!! HOOORAHH!!! Its so aggressive and bold! Gotta love the new styling!

OP
OP
S

StratusR/T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know, I never intended to make this a war. I was expressing MY opinion. I personally like the Viper. I feel it brings down the excitment of the car when others play it down. Of course, you can say whatever you like, because you have an opinion as well. Some of the people on this board are very nice people, where others are not.

THIS IS NOT A FLAME. Just MY opinion. NO WAR NEEDED.

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think someone is saying that Im not a nice guy. Now Im hurt...ok I'm over it
bounce.gif
Im just a whining nice guy who doesnt like the new Stratus.
laugh.gif

FUSCUCLA1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know, I never intended to make this a war. I was expressing MY opinion. I personally like the Viper. I feel it brings down the excitment of the car when others play it down. Of course, you can say whatever you like, because you have an opinion as well. Some of the people on this board are very nice people, where others are not.

THIS IS NOT A FLAME. Just MY opinion. NO WAR NEEDED.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry but titling a thread STOP WHINING does not seem to be an expression of your opinion.

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My turn! My turn!
bounce.gif
I want to post my opinion. My opinion is that I should keep on whining about the new Stratus
bounce.gif
laugh.gif

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a great board! I don't think I've laughed that much in a long while!!! And when your as upset as I am about the new "Stratus," well, I'll tale laughs wherever I can get em! SmokinV10 is a prime example that Good Smack Rules! And this guys got "Jim Rome Jungle Smack!
laugh.gif
" Whenever I refer to the new SRT from this day forward, it'll be the new "Stratus"!

Anything less would be an insult to the creator (SmokinV10)

Thanks Guys!
laugh.gif

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stratus probably owns a ....hmmmmm..this is a tough one.... a STRATUS!!!!!!! Thats why he likes the New Stratus!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys!!
I had just finished logging off for the day. I was on the way out the door when....WHACK! Just like that! I was inspired!. I am soooooooooooo excited!!!!
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
....Let me catch my breath!....

...Ok Im back.....I need to share my new money making inspiration with all of you guys. So heres the process:
1) You gotta get one of these Stratus thingies for about $20,000.
2) Then you got to invest in one of those Saw Zall things from Home Depot. Should cost about $150 for a good one.
3) Gotta go buy some Viper emblems for about $100
4) Got to go to a fabric store and get some canvas (black) -$100.
4) Gotta invest about an hour labor chopping the top off of the Stratus. Go ahead and throw the rolled up canvas over the rear trunk lid.
5) Drum roll please.....you got yourself an SRT!!!- STRATUS RAG TOP!!!!!!!! -$75K for less than $21000!!!!!!
bounce.gif

Thats why they say they will make more money on the stratus....is that marketing Genious or what?

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Stratus Rag Top"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Even Mike Brunton would laugh at that!!!!! I think I might just print that Post! Stratus Rag Top!!!!!!!!!! I feel like throwing up - I'm laughing so hard!!

SRT......Stratus Rag Top! You couldn't buy that line!
laugh.gif

Venom Lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score

STOP WHINING! All you guys out there that don't like the new SRT Viper, STOP WHINING....For the MAJORITY of the people that like the car, lets keep the excitment going.....Lets continue to support Dodge and hope they continue to bring us more exciting products!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not to drag this thread back up out of the realm of merciless taunting and personal attacks, but....

1. Many of us "like the car" in the sense that it has some desirable features (big honkin' motor, improved brakes, better handling characteristics due to stiffer frame, wider wheel base, etc.). However, many of us are ambivalent about some other features (styling, convertible only, etc.). One purpose of this forum, I thought, was to be a conduit for feedback to DC. Is there anything wrong with that? And, BTW, don't kid yourself. I think those who prefer SRT styling are in the minority.

2. I don't buy cars, or any other product for that matter, out of brand loyalty. I go to the manufacturer of the best product, given my criteria. So if the GT-40 turns out to be as quick as the SRT and it looks way better, guess what, I will -- for the first time in my life -- buy a Ford! If both the SRT and the GT-40 overlap for long enough in the market, we will see which is more successful: SRT at around $80K or GT-40 at around $100K.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If a Stratus rag top is what you want why not just buy one from the factory - no need to sawzall the top off. Its 2.7L comes up a little short though!

Ron

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Venom Lover:
Not to drag this thread back up out of the realm of merciless taunting and personal attacks, but....

1. Many of us "like the car" in the sense that it has some desirable features (big honkin' motor, improved brakes, better handling characteristics due to stiffer frame, wider wheel base, etc.). However, many of us are ambivalent about some other features (styling, convertible only, etc.). One purpose of this forum, I thought, was to be a conduit for feedback to DC. Is there anything wrong with that? And, BTW, don't kid yourself. I think those who prefer SRT styling are in the minority.

2. I don't buy cars, or any other product for that matter, out of brand loyalty. I go to the manufacturer of the best product, given my criteria. So if the GT-40 turns out to be as quick as the SRT and it looks way better, guess what, I will -- for the first time in my life -- buy a Ford! If both the SRT and the GT-40 overlap for long enough in the market, we will see which is more successful: SRT at around $80K or GT-40 at around $100K.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Trust me, your in the minority. Just trust me on that one. The threads here have been really depressing for me lately. The whole SRT has been a real disappointment IMO and a lot of others as well. Your dealing with true Viper lovers here friend! Loyal customers for YEARS! Over the years we've come to expect a certain level of performance/styling from Dodge. An "exclusive" automobile that looked like none other! I think we deserve it! We gave Dodge what they wanted, our wallet, they gave us what we wanted, The Viper! Many feel as if we've been let down & that hurts when you love Viper like we do. This thread was just what the doctor ordered IMO. We all needed a break from the reality of the SRT.

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello;

The whiners have finally really ticked me off.

If you don't like it, don't buy the SRT "Sratus". I do like it, I am looking forward to it, and I will still keep my current 01' R/T because I like it too.

Stop wasting our time with your complaints and please go somewhere else. Write D/C, buy a billboard, picket... whatever makes you feel good.

This part of the site (I thought) was for people who wanted to discuss the new Viper; (we have) and the detractors voices have been heard. Unfortunately, a forum for info has turned into a forum for complaints (you have a right to your opinion). Please go somewhere else to vent; please don't ruin the supporters enthusiasm even though you have none!

This site used to be fun and informative. Moderators, please remove this #$@%& from this site and let's move on to something that benefits the supporters.

Please, stop wasting our time and complain somewhere else.

Jim

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is really deep, but last time I checked, the word DISCUSSION in DISCUSSION FORUM implies that we dont agree on everything around here. No one ever called it an AGREEMENT FORUM...sheesh!
tongue.gif
But then again who am I? Oh yeah, thats right, I am a VCA member who has the right to voice his dissenting/consenting/agreeing/disagreeing/silly/pointless/outrageous/funny/stupid/smart/idiotic/intelligent/informative/opinionated/conservative/liberal/buttwiggling opinion on his board! Like I said....Deeeeeep. ...OK OK so I made up the buttwiggling part because I ran out of adjectives, but, you get the point
biggrin.gif

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim,

Would you prefer that we all just agree with your opinions and keep quiet? If we disagree, just mention our displeasure once & that's it? While you guys keep on posting over, and over, and over how much you like the car? So its fair for you all to Post how much you love it over & over again but not fair for us to discuss how much we don't? If our voices aren't heard, do you think DC will change anything? Maybe it's our voice that will get us a GTS or a revamped Competition Coupe. Who knows. But to tell us to leave & go somewhere else, well we could say the same thing to you - but then that wouldn't make this a Discussion Forum. I could tell you that you don't even belong on a Viper forum at all since the new SRT doesn't even look like one. Since it looks like sooo many other cars. that wouldn't be right would it? I think what you want is your own pryvate internet where everyone agrees with you. That's not reality. Just my .02

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude