Sunny Vancouver

08Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To all the people still suffering with snow,salt and hibernating snakes.I thought I would rub it in by saying I took the Viper out of storage today and went for a long spirited cruise.The daffodils,crocuses and cherry blossoms are all out.Leaves emerging on the trees.No winter here this year.Sure,it isn't Texas or Florida but is still pretty amazing.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Took mine for a ride down and then back up the storage lift... My street looks like the beach at Salt Lake City...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you are out and about...and without the problems encountered last Fall.

Yes, we are jealous...but happy for you!!!
:)

I just finished shoveling the snow around my mailbox...waved at the sleeping Snakes as I left their den.

Have a great time, Man!!!

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To all the people still suffering with snow,salt and hibernating snakes.I thought I would rub it in by saying I took the Viper out of storage today and went for a long spirited cruise.The daffodils,crocuses and cherry blossoms are all out.Leaves emerging on the trees.No winter here this year.Sure,it isn't Texas or Florida but is still pretty amazing.

I hate you.

Nick

OP
OP

08Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,on the contrary the problem is still kinda there.It started the first time flawlessly.Then I stopped driving for a short while.When I went to restart,it made a rapid clicking noise.I cranked it a second time and it then fired up.The voltage doesn't drop though.I will definitely be replacing the battery this week.

AllBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahh I heard the weather was amazing back home... It snowed here yesterday in Ireland hahah, Vancouver could have used some of that

And my girl is sitting all alone under a cover.. shame

Mike 123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is still winter here in Wisconsin. Please send some of that sun this way.

Last edited: