TatorToga May 15/16 - Event, Dinner & Hotel info!

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might be the CT crew, lol, of anyone who hasn't already went up there. It's always fun to cruise with you anyway. :drive:I'm planning on arriving at Plattekill around 8:15, give or take depending on traffic, so you have time to stretch your legs. :2tu:

As far as I'm aware, I AM the NY crew.

I'll meet you guys at the Plattekill Rest Area. Should be leaving at 6:30 so I'll probably be there a bit early. Round 8.

See ya then! :2tu:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might be the CT crew, lol, of anyone who hasn't already went up there. It's always fun to cruise with you anyway. :drive:I'm planning on arriving at Plattekill around 8:15, give or take depending on traffic, so you have time to stretch your legs. :2tu:

Jimmy if, for some reason, you get pulled over by a trooper just tell him your speedo is broken. :D Have fun!

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tony, guess you're not done with your car yet. I could help you test your speedo. The one in your Viper that is. :omg: I think I'll skip the visit to PA this time. I think that was part of my indoctrination into the NY/CT Viper Club and one of my most memorable moments of the first year I joined. :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, JIMMMMMMMY, everyone was asking where you were at dinner at the Logjam tonite with Chuck and Friends!!! Good to hear you're coming up tomorrow with Scott. See ya then.
VERY nice dinner, met lots of good people, as always. Rick/Yelloh...WHAT a pleasure it was to meet you and be able to chat at dinner. Looking forward to seeing your Viper tomorrow. See you all then.
~juli

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would't take that bet Baz,, you will have to pay in "dollars",, not "euro's" lol

DRAKEDUST << are you awake yet ??? time to go buddy !!! Sue is in the car already !!!
:lmao::rolaugh::lmao::rolaugh::lmao::rolaugh:

None of those Euros here thank you Juli, Just the great British pound...;):D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
None of those Euros here thank you Juli, Just the great British pound...;):D

I didn't say anything about euros.............................:rolaugh:....I know what you meant, and yep, you're 'there' today too! We are off...first time we can actaully have breakfast first! :2tu: PERFECT weather~~can't ask for more.
SEE YA LATER~~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAH, last ones to leave the show, and first one to post!!! HAHAHA!!! (Oh, snap, I didn't check the New Englanders...but nah, they won't be home for awhile??? ;)
ABSOLUTELY fantastic day, hoping in future they have a 'class' just for our 'domestic exotics' as Glenn/xtremedrm calls our Vipers.
We were delighted to meet some new people, mingle with everyone, good of Scott & Jimmy/friend (I'm sorry, I'm so bad at names: NAME TAGS PEOPLE!!! LOL) to come up for the day.
THANK YOU CHUCK for the GREAT place for last night's dinner and for today's show (we were still full :)).
Couldn't have asked for better weather, friends and people. AWESOME
~juli
(no pics yet...hey, we just got home! :))
Frank & Sue, no words can thank you enough...you guys rock!

Rick/Yelloh: YOUR CAR ROX!!!!!! :headbang::headbang: WOWWWW, love it!~! :2tu:

Last edited:

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to the pic's.Wish we could have been there.Sounds like we missed a great day.See ya next Sat Chuck ,Rick And the NE group Sun.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I had a great time (so did Zoe!). Dinner was really good (as the publicity said) and I got to meet alot of fantastic members.:headbang:

Very enjoyable weekend and look forward to seeing everyone at an upcoming event. Not sure I want to go through cleaning my car again only to have a sprinkler be my assistant and try to redo it.:nono:

Also, a big thanks to Chuck for setting this up.:2tu:

By the way, Chuck, that Honda in front of me went so slow I couldn't keep track of you....so, hit 87 as you said and then crossed over to 84.

Nice drive back.

Peter

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAD A BLAST !!! Thanks for inviting us Chuck,, Glad to meet every one. The New England people were great as usual, dinner was superb, great company,, Thanks Steve for the pizza, we all appreciated it, steve, sorry for your "problem" that you and brake-dust had on the way home :oops:+:drive:=:cop:+:spank:+,,:crazy2: :rolaugh:

:usa::usa::usa::usa:black cars are faster,, and now,, "smarter" :lmao:

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank You all for a GREAT time this weekend and for LOTS of laughs!! :2tu: If you have not had the pleasure of dinning at the "Log Jam" it a MUST visit! Their "Tree Cut" prime rib hangs over your plate! :eek: Go hungry! How about that weather today, it was just perfect! :sun:Excellent turn out for the car show today and as I counted, we had the most cars for any one group! :yay: Hey you Corvettes guys....:mow:

Hey Baz, my GPS had a "Warning" screen pop up and it said "You are being monitored", was that you? I'm assuming you found your toy. So what did you see?

Now where did i put that dam Satalite:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

[media]http://www.infoaddict.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/space_junk_2.jpg[/media]

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank You all for a GREAT time this weekend and for LOTS of laughs!! :2tu: If you have not had the pleasure of dinning at the "Log Jam" it a MUST visit! Their "Tree Cut" prime rib hangs over your plate! :eek: Go hungry! How about that weather today, it was just perfect! :sun:Excellent turn out for the car show today and as I counted, we had the most cars for any one group! :yay: Hey you Corvettes guys....:mow:

You rang??? :rolaugh::drive:
~juli-one-of-the-guys

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ed and Courtney, great meeting you both....super job on the photos!:2tu:

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
uhhhh... okay, so after you 3 inexplicably took a wrong turn at Albany and the 2 guys named Ed stuck together in NYS rather than heading East to Massachusetts, what the #$%^ happened to you????

steve, sorry for your "problem" that you and brake-dust had on the way home :oops:+:drive:=:cop:+:spank:+,,:crazy2: :rolaugh:

:usa::usa::usa::usa:black cars are faster,, and now,, "smarter" :lmao:

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:eek::hypno::sadpace::blackeye::irked::scared1::::omg: we did not take a "wrong " turn ( we cut accross Rt90 to the Taconic State Pkwy). :eater::drive:

as for the "rest of the story"

I'll let Frank tell you

:usa::usa::usa:

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was fun hanging with you guys! We hope everyone made it home safe.

Great pictures Ed!

Mike & Jill