testing colors

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a pic I found of SRT testing out some colors on GEN V models.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 397

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think an orange is listed as available on the new car...

All the other colors seem legit and accurate, particularly since we've seen every one painted on a test mule.

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to say, I'd be interested in seeing what it would look like in SSG or VVO. With black stripes of course....

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think an orange is listed as available on the new car...

All the other colors seem legit and accurate, particularly since we've seen every one painted on a test mule.

Yes. I was wondering too. It is a legit photo from Ralph so...... :dunno:

It'll be legit when somebody buys one and paints it that color. I think it'll look cool myself. Orange is one of those colors that always looks good on muscle. Ya see the new camaro in orange with black stripes and black convertible top? :2tu: Sweet

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not saying it won't be offered down the road, or even at launch...or these truly are test colors from 10 months ago. I'm just saying from all the SRT literature, it's not an available color.

OP
OP
Q

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet GTS blue with white stripes will be a special edition just like in 2006 with the first edition coupe

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet GTS blue with white stripes will be a special edition just like in 2006 with the first edition coupe

I'm sure you're right, and it will be beautiful---maybe the best color IMO. But after owning the 06 FE and trading it for my GTS Blue 08 which Prefix striped, I'm going to go with a different color. I think.....

Bill

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless another color combo just blows me away, I'm gonna have to go Blue/White again!

Jason, I don't blame you! As I said, probably the best color and certainly the most traditional! The Blue 08 is history on October 1st....53,400 on the odometer so far, not to exceed 56,400.

Bill

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason, I don't blame you! As I said, probably the best color and certainly the most traditional! The Blue 08 is history on October 1st....53,400 on the odometer so far, not to exceed 56,400.

Bill

Bill, the blue with the white stripes is instantly recognized as a Viper, I just don't think I could do it any other way. But now you have me curious, why the mileage cap?

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill, the blue with the white stripes is instantly recognized as a Viper, I just don't think I could do it any other way. But now you have me curious, why the mileage cap?

Because I accepted a deposit and signed a sales agreement over the weekend. I just don't want to let go of the car with so much good driving weather left this year. Viper changes hands on October 1st--agreement allows me 3,000 more miles. Your thread led to the sale. http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/649589-What-s-an-08-Viper-with-48-000-miles-worth?highlight=malu59rt Thanks!!

Bill

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's great news Bill! I know the new owner will love it, just as much as we have loved our 08's. Now to experience the 2013's! :D

V

Venomiss

A nice deep blue with lots of metallic flake in it or the Saleen Beryllium orange maybe...
with matching key chain colors with the purchase.

67PLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Not a real good picture, but it looks good to me!

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^ Incorrect.

You must be registered for see images attach

To each his own but Matte colors look incredible.

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed Austin. Matte is a fad, and it's going out of style. Just like blacked out...or what the children call "murdered". Matte was cool when nobody had it or even knew what it was. But it's not 2008 any more.

Pin striped wheels were a fad. Blacked out was a fad. Concave wheels are a fad. If you like to do what is trendy don't deny it, be proud. I personally don't. It's just a personal preference.

BTW I love the white. Looks very good.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
But that Yellow just looks soooooo SLOW sitting there next to the other colors !!! :D

Can you tell that I'm going stir crazy waiting for my Viper to get done? Being without a drive-able Viper for 3 months is driving me absolutely crazy. Should be worth the wait.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456