THANK YOU CHRIS MARSHALL, AKA Y2KGTS!!

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been on the hunt for a blue and white GTS for almost a year. I went on cars.com and many other sites almost every day in my hunt for the perfect blue and white. Then one day there was a small add from the Kansas City paper. I needed someone in that area to check it out for me before I drove out there from Chicago to find a pos like I had many times before. Some peoples idea of "perfect" means torn up interior, scratches all over the car, or previously wrecked!!! I had only met Chris at VOI7, and I did not want to put him out by asking him to check out this car for me. I finally asked, and he did not hesitate to say that it would be no problem. I think he was even excited to do it! Back then he was in between Vipers and going through a little withdraw.
wink.gif

After he looked at it we spoke over the phone and from his description it sounded like this was the one I had been looking for. He said he would email me pics, and he was not kidding. I checked my email to find over 50 pictures of the car along with detailed descriptions of each pic. This was above and beyond what I expected, and I was really impressed that he would go all out like this for a fellow Viper owner.

You guys in KC have a great prez!!! Thanks again Chris. The car arrived yesterday. Here is the arrival of the GTS to the salt covered streets of Chicagoland.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
B

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Picture taken by Chris Marshall. Check out the factory sticker in the wheel well!

Another pic by Chris, check out the super clean shock!

Mmmmmm, Nice!!!!

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Correction, KC has more than just a great Prez ..... they have an awesome, sincere, loyal, energetic, and "Viper Crazy" one!!!!

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GREAT! Just what we need around here, another 97 GTS!
pissed.gif

Seriously, congrats on the new ride! If you don't mind, could you PM me and tell me how much it went for? Just want to know what the market is like for a car like mine.
wink.gif

Does yours still have the factory barcode sticker on the windshield?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris Marshall is definitely a class act.

Chris, I hope you can show up at Iowa Viperdays again this year. I'm planning on the May event.

Congrats on the GTS Birv, are you a member of TVC (Two Viper Club) now, or did you sell your 94?
laugh.gif

OP
OP
B

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10:
Chris Marshall is definitely a class act.

Chris, I hope you can show up at Iowa Viperdays again this year. I'm planning on the May event.

Congrats on the GTS Birv, are you a member of TVC (Two Viper Club) now, or did you sell your 94?
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did not sell the '94, as a matter of fact it should be back any day after having the Arrow rebuild done. Good thing one of them is broken in!

supergrin.gif
supergrin.gif

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride! Now I'll have a viper to drive when I visit Chicago
wink.gif

randall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
-------------------------------------------------------------------edit
btw Chris is stand-up,although i sold my Viper i will still try to hang out with the viper dudes.
smile.gif

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10:
I'm planning on the May event.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yo Chuck, you better stop by so we can grab some pizza! You might even see me drive my car.
eek.gif

OP
OP
B

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 97 GTS:
Yo Chuck, you better stop by so we can grab some pizza! You might even see me drive my car.
eek.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Both Chuck's, it better be my pizza place you grab some pizza from!!!
supergrin.gif

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stop by Chicago on my way from Tampa to SW Iowa??? Send some pics of some Chi-Town hotties and I'll make the 1,000 mile out of my way trip.

Birv, you got any hotties working at your joint???

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Birvini,

Congratulations on bringing another 97 Blue/White GTS down to CHI-Town. EEEEVVVVEEERRYYone Knows that Blue/White Vipers are definitely the fastest. (Yellow Viper crowd are you listening? :LOL
smile.gif
Congrads again and enjoy it for many many miles. Maybe very soon I can also pull one down for my family and I so we could go out and give people a double vision!

Cheers,

Jay K.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960