THANK YOU SEAN ROE

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just returned from Fla. Had to go there on business. I deceided to drive down and trailer my Viper and drop it off to Sean. I dropped the car off there on Monday morning. Sean and his crew were very helpful. Also the car now runs better than it had ever run. There were 3 issues that Sean found immedialtly. He took care of them all and waited until 9:00 pm on Thursday for me to come back and get my car. It ran AWESOME......On the way back it was about 50 degrees and sunny. So we dropped the car off the trailer in Knoxville TN. I drove it to Lexington KY..I can assure you all the roads thru the mountains are now a little straighter than they were before...KUDO'S to Sean and his Crew.....

OP
OP
P

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NOTHING with the blower.....Valves were too tight. My brand new MSD wire were bad and the vaccum was not hooked up to the fuel regulator.(my bad)He also re set the fuel parameters for the VEC-2....EXCELLENT........

OP
OP
P

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put it this way.....When Sean gave me the bill I was VERY happy.....I really thought it would be triple of what he charged me.....It was well worth the 22 hour each way drive.......

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Jeff,
You're welcome. For those who have not seen Jeff's car in person, pictures do not do it justice.
We were glad to help you out with the car. I had been curious about some of its issues as you described them. Basically, the car was running too rich at start up / idle and had an intermittent "pop" in the exhaust at idle. I checked the vacuum (low), compression and did a leak down on it. This led me to check the valve adjustment, which we reset. Afterward, we ran it on the street and it had a steady miss at 5 psi on up. On a hunch (based on experience), I change the plug wires, which took care of it. I got to run the car out on the test strip and did a few roll ons and full throttle 140 mph passes (good job on the car Jeff, it's quick) and gave it a clean bill of health.

"How much does something like that cost? Not the equipment but the "tune-up"..."
3.5 hours labor at $65 an hour, a fresh set of spark plugs and a loaner set of plug wires.

Regards,
Sean

RT/ED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean.....if you are tuned in, please advise when the Gen I SC status and when it will be available. :usa:

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Now that we're in the new shop and I'm starting to get some time for real development again, it will be as soon as possible. Best I can do is keep people updated on the progress if they ask. I have some drawings to finish up, then they get converted into DXF and Igs files with Pro E. We have 3 big projects going on: Gen 1 SC, Intercooler & Gen 3 SC (just got our motor last week).

Regards,
Sean

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not to change the subject but WHEN is the vec2 for NA cars to be offered?? if it can do as predicted thats a great piece of plastic

OP
OP
P

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SEAN I will send you my car to fit the intercooler.....If not I want one of the first ones..........