The Official Chuck Tator's Viper World DVD is here!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A BIG thank you to Steve Murphy of "Insiders Exclusive" and his crew for producing the official DVD! :2tu: It is entertaining and informative for everyone! If you or anyone you know that has Vipers on the mind, this DVD is a must have and if you order now you will receive a Bonus DVD of the "Insiders Exclusive" documentary on "Saving Tator's Dodge" which has been watched World wide! We have set up a web site with a preview and how to order the DVD.

Viper World

Thank You, Kiitos, Merci, Mahalo, Efharisto, Cheers, Thoinks Moite, Vielen Dank, Diolch, Muchas gracias, Toda raba, Thanks awfully, old boy, Tack!

PS: A thanks goes out to Bill Pemberton for turning the switch on! :headbang:

Last edited:

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordered Mine. Oh but the way I brought my car in for work and walked into this!!!!

Does anyone notice anything interesting about that intake on the engine going into the Comp Coupe?

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just ordered mine! Uploading some photos from "behind the scenes" - I'll get them linked up here ASAP

Thanks Chuck!

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DVD ordered! VERY COOL! You are the man Chuck! Too bad I was not there for that day I would have loved it.:headbang:

Viper Ed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr Wizard, Thank You for a great day! I have mine ordered. I still say Red ones are faster!!!:lmao::2tu::headbang: Great pics Ed.:drive:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456