The Official Chuck Tator's Viper World DVD is here!

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know as mush as you all and this is the latest e-mail from the producer of "Insiders Exclusive", Steve Murphy:

Chuck,

I've got my editors working Sat and Sun and tomorrow finishing up the Viper DVD. We want the best quality on this. Now after it's finished we will email it to you for your review, then we have to get DVDs pressed and sent out, so realistically, these guys aren't going to get it till beginning of next week.

We have been swamped these guys are getting paid overtime to get everything done this week!

Hope you had a great holiday.

Steve
12/27/09

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Chuck.

This may be a little to personal, but have you seen any proceeds yet? If so, I will wait another week-if not, I would rather do a chargeback and send you the money directly.

-G

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know as mush as you all and this is the latest e-mail from the producer of "Insiders Exclusive", Steve Murphy:

Chuck,

I've got my editors working Sat and Sun and tomorrow finishing up the Viper DVD. We want the best quality on this. Now after it's finished we will email it to you for your review, then we have to get DVDs pressed and sent out, so realistically, these guys aren't going to get it till beginning of next week.

We have been swamped these guys are getting paid overtime to get everything done this week!

Hope you had a great holiday.

Steve
12/27/09

Hi Chuck, Have they emailed the copy for you to review yet? If so, are you happy with it?

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Chuck.

This may be a little to personal, but have you seen any proceeds yet? If so, I will wait another week-if not, I would rather do a chargeback and send you the money directly.

-G

I have not even seen the final version yet! :dunno:

Fingers crossed it will be here soon? :boggled:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
update today from amber

I was out of the office until today and found out the shipment for DVD starts on Wednesday… I had told you before the holiday that there were to go out last week (that is the information that was given to me) so if you don’t want to wait on this shipment I can issue you the refund today…

Tom and Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The shipment on Wednesday, is that the shipment to Chuck for Final Approval? or the beginning of shipments to people who ordered them?

Thanks
Tom

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, Have you seen the final cut yet? We all wait for your response. :eater:

I have just watched the final version!! :woot: I am sure everyone will be pleasantly surprised with the DVD and after you have watched it, feedback is welcome. :cool:
I told Steve to go to pres with it! He did say they WILL BE shipping by the end of next week!!!!!!!! :2tu::2tu:

Thank you all for your patience!! :hail:

Tom and Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really don't appreciate being strung along when it was obvious there was going to be a long delay in shipment. If someone would have told me it will take a few months, I would had said "Fine" and went about my business never giving the DVD another thought. Then when it would eventually show up, I would be surprised and happy.

Instead, all these "few days" and "end of week" promises just creates a lot of aggravation because every time one of these expires, inquiry is in order. So it wastes a lot of my time.

At this point I really don't care if it is ever shipped.

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really don't appreciate being strung along when it was obvious there was going to be a long delay in shipment. If someone would have told me it will take a few months, I would had said "Fine" and went about my business never giving the DVD another thought. Then when it would eventually show up, I would be surprised and happy.

Instead, all these "few days" and "end of week" promises just creates a lot of aggravation because every time one of these expires, inquiry is in order. So it wastes a lot of my time.

At this point I really don't care if it is ever shipped.

I can't agree with you more Tom and if I had any control over this project "other then being the ham in the frame", it would not have gone this way! Hey you never know, it might be worth the wait? :smirk:

Cheers

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think with the success of Avatar, they'll be reshooting in IMAX 3D. It'll be worth the wait. We'll all be laughing at this during VOI56, as I'm sure it'll be here by then :)

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called last week and the guy told me they are going out this week... I know we all heard that before. He also said the DVD's at that time were being copied and everything else was ready to go to ship.... We will see.

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordered mine Dec 01 2009
Looking forward to recieving it........:rock:

The Viper World is a better place because of you Mr. Wizard.........:notworthy:

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered mine 10/15/09, a couple hours after Chuck's post. Be prepared to wait a little longer ;)

Chuck - I really hope they pay you your share. If not, PLEASE let us know. I'll gladly send the DVD back and give you the money instead.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lok. Don't hold your breath.. Amber used to reply to my emails right away. Not so much this time.

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck - I really hope they pay you your share. If not, PLEASE let us know. I'll gladly send the DVD back and give you the money instead.

Agreed. For me, it was more of an opportunity to give Chuck some business, not so much to acquire the DVD.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth