The Official Chuck Tator's Viper World DVD is here!

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The countdown is here.:D
I hope they are ready to ship soon. :eater:

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, please tell me you wear your Wizard costume somewhere in the video!!! Nobody can wear it like you do pal!!!

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its been waaaay to long for this video to ship.

I talked to Steve the other day and he said they should be shipping by the end of this week? I'll keep checking with them! You can also e-mail Amber at Insiders Exclusive to follow up on shipping.

Hang in there, they are coming! :cool:

Thank You!!

ViperNM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I talked to Steve the other day and he said they should be shipping by the end of this week? I'll keep checking with them! You can also e-mail Amber at Insiders Exclusive to follow up on shipping.

Hang in there, they are coming! :cool:

Thank You!!

Thanks for the update Chuck!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its been waaaay to long for this video to ship.

Just an FYI: December 2nd, as per Chuck's suggestion, I sent a SECOND email to Amber. I received no reply. I just re-sent it again today. Benefit of the doubt: holidays and she may not have been personally available to answer the emails.
We shall await...:eater:
~juli

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just an FYI: December 2nd, as per Chuck's suggestion, I sent a SECOND email to Amber. I received no reply. I just re-sent it again today. Benefit of the doubt: holidays and she may not have been personally available to answer the emails.
We shall await...:eater:
~juli
Thanks for the update! :headbang:
I'm hoping to have it by Christmas!:santa3:

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called yesterday and the guy I spoke to said "hope to have it out next week, but you should have it by Christmas" I wonder if he is aware that Christmas is next week.

anaconda666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the time of the first posting it should have been made clear that it will not be ready for approx. 3 months. Seems like they needed the money from people pre-ordering it to actually finish it. I am trying to be careful with my wording because it is Chuck involved but this does not seem like "good business"

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else and I would have just done a chargeback on my credit card already. I think the limit to do so is around 60-90 days.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we're all in agreement, that if it were not CHUCK's DVD, we'd be demanding our $$ back by now. At least if the company responded back to our queries and emails, that'd be good business practice. I have TONS of people emailing me, asking what's up? I have no idea. Hoping for the best, but being realistic here too.
~juli

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had hoped to have been watching it on thanksgiving,now it's x-mas and it's still not here.Now I've got to spend another holiday talking to my family :lmao:.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
posted on the other DVD thread 2 days ago.

Got this back from amber just now...

Not looking good

Phil, I got the word from the production department that they are supposed to go out next week but if they don’t for any reason I will issue you the refund. No I was not on this trip you are probably talking about the makeup artist we hired. Thanks, Amber From: phil[mailto
tongue.gif
lumcrazy Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 12:44 PMTo: [email protected]: FW: Tator garage DVD ? If its really going to ship next week, id love to get it.
And amber is not the cute asian girl from that day... :(

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After reading Plums' post,I tried to contact PRI to ask for a refund.I found a phone # in my paypal history - 310-922-6872.I just got off the phone w/ Steve
Steve:hi,this is Steve
me::confused:uh,hi,I was trying to reach PRI
Steve:Oh,you're calling about your viper video?
me:yeah,how'd you know?
Steve:(sounding annoyed)because this is my cell phone - Chuck has been giving the # out to people
me:um,no,I'm looking at this # right now in my paypal history.It's listed as PRI customer service - verified account.Anyway,are the dvds ready yet?
Steve:(still sounding annoyed)yeah,they should be ready next week and then they should start shipping out.
And he hung up.
I don't know if we're ever going to see these dvds.I know a portion of the sales is going to Chuck,but at this point I'd rather get my $19.99 back from PRI and give it all to Chuck.

RevHeat

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is too bad as I was hoping to have mine also. I really feel bad for Chuck. Lets not cancel our orders yet. Lets give it a few more weeks for Chuck's sake.

Rev

00VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if we're ever going to see these dvds.I know a portion of the sales is going to Chuck,but at this point I'd rather get my $19.99 back from PRI and give it all to Chuck.

I'm with you, I'd rather give Chuck my money directly with nothing in return (except his superior tech advice of course). This is nuts.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next week, next week, next week, ... how often have we heard that?

Nobody out there who can drive by and check out what kind of business Mr. Steve is doing. I feel sorry for Chuck and wonder what's going wrong here?

I bought the DVD to support Chuck and not Mr. Steve.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought the DVD for Chuck, not for the production company. Personally, I don't care if the DVD shows up in 6 months so long as Chuck get's his proceeds from the sales.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not say that we will have them by March. Then if they show up early we would have stated what great service was provided, not the weekly promises since October.

Not a good way to do business.

Bruce

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also bought the DVD in hope to help Chuck. If we recieve the DVD's , will Chuck get his money?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62