The Viper Store? Still in business?

JeffTheViperMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Over a month ago I ordered a Viper "Sneaky Pete" polo shirt from the Viper store. With "Viper Tax," the price came to $45 dollars. It was for my 30th birthday.

To this day I have not received the item. I sent an email about it two weeks ago and received no response. I issued a dispute through PayPal (which The Viper Store uses for payment) and have received no response through there.

I'm wondering if TVS has a representative that frequents the forums. I must admit that for as much as they charge and for the volume of parts they have available, this quality of service is rather surprising.

Any suggestions?

Jeff

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few have had problems in the past but a phone call usually straightens things out. It seems the online division of the business needs a little help.

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I spoke to them on the phone a couple of weeks ago. I don't use them though because their prices are outrageous.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Besides the vendors we know and trust (Jon B, Tator, Woodhouse, Roe, etc.), there's definitely some bad and non-trustworthy vendors out there. What do they do? Run their businesses out the back of their SUV's? And yes, the Viper Stores prices are slightly higher than the national debt for most of their products. They sell model cars for $35+shipping when every Wal-Mart and Target in America sells the same car for $15.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they sell stuff that people don't really need, and for really high prices, how in the world do they stay in business?
Oh, right. Sorry, I didn't think that one through all the way.
God Bless America !!! :usa::headbang::usa:

OP
OP
J

JeffTheViperMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I got a response from Chris Shemwell over last weekend who promised to look into it and get back to me Monday. It's now Thursday with no response. I'm escalating it to a claim through PayPal to get my money back. I guess that was my first and last experience with The Viper Store!

And by the way, if I may ask, WHO in their right mind would buy the kit to FILL your RT/10 trunk with chrome pieces??? That is the most God-awful thing I've ever seen...

Jeff