These New Forums

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you open a thread why does it always start at the bottom? Then you have to scroll up to the top to read it. It was better before. This is like reading a book from the back forward. I am probably doing something wrong???

go to your "user cp" (user control panel) and change your settings.

also, look at the bottom of the thread pages for "descending" or "ascending" settings, and a couple others.

Last edited:

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you open a thread why does it always start at the bottom? Then you have to scroll up to the top to read it. It was better before. This is like reading a book from the back forward. I am probably doing something wrong???

I had the same problem. The solution is simple, at the bottom you should see a quick reply box. On the right side of the title bar of said box there should be an circle with a pointer facing down. If you click on that it closes the quick reply box and fixes your problem! If you need to do a quick reply just click that pointer again to open the box, but remember to close it again when you are done. I'm not sure why it defaults to the quick reply box when it's open, but that's what it was doing to me.

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually when you open a thread it should start with the first unread thread. When you are looking at the forum itself, click the icon next to the thread name:
firstnew.gif

If it is starting backwards let me know and I can check the settings...

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only glitch I notice so far is if I am signed in one area, and leave the page to go to another area it asks me to sign in again. The old forum would keep you signed in for all the groups. At home this isn't an issue, but at work I don't use the "remember me" function.

Site looks and works great, so far! Good job! Next job, a real avatar :)

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, who moved all the furniture all around.........? and painted the house........? at least they didn't change the locks!

Have been gone for a while, came back to find that someone
re-decorated!
Looks GREAT, but I miss my old worn out comfy slippers!

LOL!!!

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a question with regards to the media galleries. I went to upload a picture and got the message "We're sorry, but you currently are over your quota for allowed disk space. Please remove images from your gallery to free up more space." Is this new or is this a bug? I thought we had unlimited space if we were VCA members? I even deleted 5 images and still get the message. Assuming this is new what are the limits? Thanks.

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a question with regards to the media galleries. I went to upload a picture and got the message "We're sorry, but you currently are over your quota for allowed disk space. Please remove images from your gallery to free up more space." Is this new or is this a bug? I thought we had unlimited space if we were VCA members? I even deleted 5 images and still get the message. Assuming this is new what are the limits? Thanks.

Answered this on another thread, but yes - there is currently a 75 MB limit and you are at 135 MB. Open to suggestions, but that seems to be a pretty good amount of space. :dunno:

http://forums.viperclub.org/announcement.php?f=168

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte