This Almost Made Me Cry....

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hell, the Viper window sticker even says SRT-10, dude can't even read his own handywork.... WAR... complete destruction of a fine car.

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kinda diggin' the look of the snakeskin paint stripe but too wide and take it off the doors!! NO to the snake on the hood..yuck.

That car looks best in solid colors but too each their own.

Viper rolls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personal tastes for mods is every part of the spectrum - hard to find 2 people with the same tastes.

I have taken the opposite approach - no mods yet. I know... what am I waiting for? One of my other cars is highly modified, that's my excuse.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone who does this type of "customizing" to a Viper can expect about -2$ for every dollar spent....
It looks like something a 6 year old would do.:hahaup::moon:
It would have been cheaper to buy the Pep Boys sticker kit instead of 30K paint job, they have great Cobra stickers and purple flames too!!!:2tu:

TMan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's plain nasty...... I also noticed his "no reserve" auction hasn't met the reserve yet.

TexasSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder why the proud owner of that jewel hasn't chimed in clamining the car??? :lmao:

I needed a laugh and that sure did it!!! I don't know why but it's kind of sad when I see people defacing Vipers like that.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Umm.

I detect a hint of Chad bashing in your post young man.

:eater:

What a shock. He does it everytime he gets a chance. Instead of bashing his car, I'll take the highroad and just say it doesn't require class to own a Viper, just a bit of $$. Most Viper owners have more class than money, even the rich guys. Not so in this case.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd need at least a $100/mile to be seen in that thing. Poor taste does'nt even begin to describe what I'm thinking........I'll just stop now.

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
did you see the McViper on ebay? Item number: 270321493551

I would buy it but I too seem to have more class than cash anyone want to lend me some???? i even thought of making my car the reverse of the McViper, yellow w/red.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Uh oh, can't get too close, it might bite!!!

By the way, the red neon lights under the car and, especially the red neon "chasing" lighted license plate frame really add to this snake's overall appeal.:2tu:

Are we sure it isn't a 1:18 sale die cast????

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also from the add:
PICS dont do justice, must see in person to apreciate
So you guys are obviously being a bit harsh unless you've seen it in person. ;)

OP
OP
R

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad's been a lil quiet lately... I knew my little remark would get him back into things and give me a chance to wish his Happy Holidays directly.

Plus that's a compliment. I said I liked the McViper better than that POS on eBay.

:usa:

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He drove that POS for 23,500 miles. I'd be too embarassed to drive that thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine