Time for a change my GTS is on Ebay

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first time I saw the picture of your engine, it became the background on my desktop. If I had the money, I would take it off your hands in a heart beat. Good luck with the sale and finding the perfect RT/10.

syclone1157

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really curious if your car will sell. I certainly hope so. I have one for sale in the auto trader for 53.5K and it only has 8k miles. Same year and color as yours. Keep us posted. I have never seen you driving around. I am in Rockwall, Practically neighbors!

Midwest Muscle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A little eBay tip ... Lower the starting bid, or don't have one at all. You're more likely to get your price if you let bidding start. Trust me.

Mike M

OP
OP
B

BDZ1984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really curious if your car will sell. I certainly hope so. I have one for sale in the auto trader for 53.5K and it only has 8k miles. Same year and color as yours. Keep us posted. I have never seen you driving around. I am in Rockwall, Practically neighbors!

I feel the price is fair. I have alot of time and money into this car to make it both look good and stand out when next to any other Viper. We just had a club member with a 97 GTS B/W with 20k less miles sell his for the same price and his was not as nice of a car.

syclone1157

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome! I might be right behind you on the E-bay thing. I definately agree on the price. Hell, its still a viper! Several guys here have surpassed the 100K mile mark and I am sure they were not babying the car.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As much as I love the look of the GTS....I agree taking the top off is a whole other game...Your car is worth every penny you are asking even with the miles.