To each his own - but...

PJJP

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I do like the two-tone interior. the wheels are ok(not as nice as mine :) ), The flat screens in the trunk are definitely out of place on a viper.

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guess I am ***. I like it. I'd rip out the stereo tho. I have only turned my stereo on once. It was when I bought the car to make sure it worked.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wheels are questionable but I love the interior. One of the better interiors I've seen on an SRT around these parts.

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
$74K..........'I dont' think so Tim!" I have customized a lot of cars over the years....and you NEVER get that money back....it's all about personal enjoyment, and I have found, personal enjoyment is EXPENSIVE!!

TBarrow

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The shows he attended it probably worked. The idea is to draw customers into the booth and get them talking about the work. This is over the top and no one does a Viper. It has probably already paid for itself.

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I met this guy/owner at a Ferrari show in Reston VA where we both crashed thier party. He actually joined the show with his car :)

He owns some custom audio business and uses the car to show his stuff - at least that is what he told me anyway.

The car does not look too bad in person - way too much for me, but he was trying to present a "showpiece" car...

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not my style either, but to a lot of young people they'd flip over that car....to each his/her own. Personally I'd been more impressed with an absolutely "bone stock" appearing car that had 1500hp on tap and an air ride suspension that had a drag racing setting at the push of a button.....so that if you're at a red light (on a closed road) and the driver pushes one button and the car slinks down just a little and then roars away spewing fire out the back......well that'd be the way I'd do up that car. I'm more the ultimate sleeper theme.

Regards,
Aaron

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not my style either... I would have preferred to see her in red shoes to match the dress rather than black.

Were there pictures of a car on that page?

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not my style either... I would have preferred to see her in red shoes to match the dress rather than black.

Were there pictures of a car on that page?

I made it to the second picture and stopped there. ;)

The "car show" culture is VERY different. That car is actually pretty mellow compared to some you see at HIN and such. It's not too bad, but definitely more 'pimped' than a Viper should be, IMO.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AIllick