UNBELIEVBABLE DODGE DEALERS

dancojax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got my 98 GTS back (delivered 500 miles) from Woodhouse Dodge.
I sent the car to them after Putnam Park Viperdays and wanted it back after service in order to go to Watkins Glen Viperdays.
I had a couple of things I wanted looked at under warranty and experience leads me to believe that the local dealer isn't really set up to handle Vipers.
Woodhouse usually has ViperTech Rick Maxwell at Viperdays (making the excuse that he's there for other things, but I think it's solely because Woodhouse likes us Viper Owners, and Rick in really enthusiatic).
Nancy (from Woodhouse) called and left a message yesterday and then called from her "night on the town" late last night to make sure I knew the car had left Blair NE to be delivered this morning in Northwest Indiana.
Car arrived on time (clean).
Kaint git no better than that, by dinngies.
Anybody got a better dealer?????
Bet a Buck you don't.

RoyV101621

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The enthusiasm of Viperdays is really unbelievable. Everyone wants to help everyone else. If you haven’t tried it your missing out.

cool.gif
dancojax, how many cars are you running at Viperdays now. Way Cool

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In a perfect world Woodhouse would not be so far away!!!
I would love to be able to use them as my Dealer/Service provider.
Maybe Woodhouse could franchise like MickeyD's????

I am using my local dealer and his vipertech for now.

The only way i would pay the shipping is if i had major problems or was having major mods done on the car.

Woodhouse rules !!

JIM
patriotx.gif

Ken Larsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roanoke Dodge sounds very similar to woodhouse. I drive 3hrs and pass about a thousand other dodge dealers to get my car serviced by them. Worth every mile! When i purchased my viper from them i was 25 and every other dealer would not let me near their vipers. Woodfield dodge wanted to do a credit check before they would even let me sit in it!. When i got to Roanoke dennis just handed my wife and i the keys on a 96gts and said take it for a drive! Then when my car arrived and i was waiting to get the paper work done (10min wait) they kept apologizing for the wait (I have had to wait 2hrs at other dealerships for other cars!) Hands down roanoke is the BEST in the chicago land area! A+

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck Tator "Viper Wizard" on the board is top shelf.
Tator's Dodge is in South Salem, NY about 90 miles for me,
or better yet 90 SMILES.
patriotx.gif