Upcoming Events!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]We hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to having our first Carolinas Viper Club events of the year. We are excited to announce the first events which will be dinners (for members and significant others) sponsored by the club and held in 3 locations throughout the region. Most members will be less than an hour away from the event (sorry Manteo & Hilton Head), so this should give most members the opportunity to get out and have a good time with fellow Viper Club members. Come enjoy the dinner, the Vipers, and see some old friends or make some new friends!

The dates and locations are:

3/8/08 - Sat. at 6:30pm - Angus Barn - 9401 Glenwood Ave. - Raleigh, NC 27617 - 919-781-2444 - www.angusbarn.comhttp://www.angusbarn.com/

3/15/08 - Sat. at 6:30pm - Harry & Jean’s - 1940 Cinema Drive - Rock Hill, SC 29730 - 803-366-7878 - www.harryandjeans.comhttp://www.harryandjeans.com/

3/29/08 - Sat. at 6:30pm - Twin City Chop House - 115 S Main St - W-S, NC 27101 - 336-748-8600 - www.chophousesofnc.comhttp://www.chophousesofnc.com/

RSVP to: [email protected] or call 336-996-5870. Please be sure to let me know if your spouse/friend will also be attending. Hope to see everyone there!

Something new we are doing this year is having a club raffle. Here’s how it works – Each time you attend a club sponsored event during 2008 (including one of the dinners above), you will receive 1 entry into the raffle. If you go to 5 club sponsored events, you have 5 chances to win. The prize will be a $500.00 gift certificate to the The Viper Store or other online Viper vendors. The drawing will be on December 1, 2008 (no need to be present). Again, we encourage you to participate as often as you can to enhance your chances of winning!

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Other Upcoming Events

March 30, 2008 - Carolina Collector Auto Fest – Car Show at 9:00am

April 5-6, 2008 - Food Lion's AutoFair at Lowe's Motor Speedway

April 12, 2008 - MOPAR at the ROCK - Car Show and Drag Racing (optional)

June 13-14,2008 - SRT Track Experience - Lowe's Motor Speedway - Drivers Training

July 16-17, 2008 - SRT Track Experience - VIR - Drivers Training

August 27-30, 2008 - Viper Owners Invitational in Detroit - First Class Event!

[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Also, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to PM me!

[/FONT]

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am on the E-Mail list, thanks for the updates. Are you tossing around any ideas for the Eastern area of Carolina? If you come out this way, I could probably arrange a group of up to a dozen Vipers from the Southern Va area to meet up.

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am on the E-Mail list, thanks for the updates. Are you tossing around any ideas for the Eastern area of Carolina? If you come out this way, I could probably arrange a group of up to a dozen Vipers from the Southern Va area to meet up.

That be fun to do sometime, except if it included Bugeater John! :drive:
We're open to whatever the members are up for! Do you personally know some other local NC owners?

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:D Might think of joining the Georgia members and the Carolinas members and do a joint get together in Savannah or Hilton Head Island sometime???? Just a thought! Only 30 miles from each other with beautiful "Lowcountry" driving near the ocean. Maybe a poker run or something on the weekend? :)

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could be fun! I've still never been to Hilton Head actually?!

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That be fun to do sometime, except if it included Bugeater John! :drive:
We're open to whatever the members are up for! Do you personally know some other local NC owners?

John's car is a track only car, so he won't be joining in any of the street fun...unless we let him drive his new Mini, and THAT'S a whole other story! George drives Johns other track car on the street ( the Black ACR), so he'd be up for a cruise. I know of one guy here who is from Gates County, about 40 miles West of me. I also see a Yellow RT10 in Elizabeth City quite a bit, but I haven't been able to hook up with the owner and give any VCA info.
We have a cruise to Va Beach planned for April 12'th, and I know it's at least a 3 hour ride for most of your Club members, but any and all are certainly invited.

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have a cruise to Va Beach planned for April 12'th, and I know it's at least a 3 hour ride for most of your Club members, but any and all are certainly invited.

Who's planning the cruise, VA VCA?

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who's planning the cruise, VA VCA?

I am the point of contact for setting up this cruise. It is a Va/Md Chapter announced event for April 12'th. We took this same cruise as a fall event, and everyone had a good time. I am still working out the final details, but it will be fun, with great "behind the wheel" time. It will be a combonation of "parade of Vipers" down the highway, scenic National Park Cruise, incredible BBQ lunch, and I am planning on the event ending at a very popular cruising spot in Virginia beach, that often attracts hundreds of cars every Sat. nite. You can pretty much name a type or model of car, and it shows up at this cruise. It will be great to have a mass of Vipers show up.
If people from Northern Va or Central or Western Carolina want to take their car out for the weekend for it's "end of winter" cruise, we will assist in finding overnite accomodations. Oh, in the interest of sanity, these accomodations will NOT involve
"bug eater"!

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am the point of contact for setting up this cruise. It is a Va/Md Chapter announced event for April 12'th. We took this same cruise as a fall event, and everyone had a good time. I am still working out the final details, but it will be fun, with great "behind the wheel" time. It will be a combonation of "parade of Vipers" down the highway, scenic National Park Cruise, incredible BBQ lunch, and I am planning on the event ending at a very popular cruising spot in Virginia beach, that often attracts hundreds of cars every Sat. nite. You can pretty much name a type or model of car, and it shows up at this cruise. It will be great to have a mass of Vipers show up.
If people from Northern Va or Central or Western Carolina want to take their car out for the weekend for it's "end of winter" cruise, we will assist in finding overnite accomodations. Oh, in the interest of sanity, these accomodations will NOT involve
"bug eater"!

Cool stuff, which I was going to be in the country. If you could PM me some contact info that we can forward along to the Carolinas members in case any are interested, that would be great!

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Could be fun! I've still never been to Hilton Head actually?!
Hilton Head is layed back but lots of traffic come Summer. Probably about 5-6 hours from you I guess last time I was in Raleigh/Durham. Pretty much a straight shot down 95 after you get over East from Durham. 3 hours from Charlotte and Myrtle Beach and 4 hours from Atlanta (FYI). If My idea sounds good, Let me know and I can help work it out if need be, ie: Poker Run, accomadations, sightseeing, etc... After school starts back up would be a great time. Weather is beautiful and the parking is better! :) Might even schedule it around a track day at a course we have hear called Robling Road in Savannah. :headbang:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets