v-10 Drag National in Texas Dec 7

opnwide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to see who all is going to RiverCityRaceway outside Sequin on Sunday, Dec 7 to compete in the V-10 Nationals. There is also going to be a heavyweight Dyno Shootout at DynoTexRacing in GardenRidge (just north of San Antonio) Sat, Dec 6. We are trying to get a feel for the turnout. This may be the race of the year! I know lots of tuners will be showing up to try to claim fame as the world's fastest ______________. Indexes have been set up, and there will be a dedicated srt-10 class.

RoadKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there. I'm looking to beat an Austin dentist in the stock class. Everyone knows SA cars are quicker.

How's that for some beginners smack talk? :shocked:

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's the latest guys? I'll be rolling into San Antonio around noon on Saturday. Has the location for a Saturday night party been chosen yet?? A bunch of us from the North Texas region are staying at the usual La Quinta with the good parking lot, rather than the Valencia, so someone needs to let us know what's going on. I've had a bunch of calls from other guys asking ME if I know the drill. Duh?? :confused: :eek: