VA/MD Crab Feast - Video

SCOTTB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you to all the VA/MD folks we had a great time! Me and sandy spent sunday at the town of ST. Michaels, that is a nice little place with lots to do. We got tons of pics which we will post later. Next time we will have a EZ PASS!!!:omg: We ended up sitting at the toll both for ever:) I would tell everyone not to miss this event next year. OH and LEE&GUS I belive you said the member from PA with the birhtday closest to 6/14/2008 won the poker set Mine is 2/16/1975;).

johnk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GREAT pics, thank you!

For those who have not experianced it, from someone who's spent 50+ years in MD waters, eating ***** a social event. You get dirty, you have fun, and spend quality time with those around you....

All the best...

ylosnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great video. This was our second time and it is always better. You are a great bunch of Viper owners. Now ya'all come up to Pa to visit us you hear!

OP
OP
A

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great vid, Mike. I assume Elizabeth (hope I got that name right) was the cameraman. If you ever get rid of your Viper, the club gets to keep Elizabeth!

It's Laura, but Elizabeth is close! We shared camera duties. As for the Viper, I'm keeping it for a while.

GPracer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Awesome video thanks for sharing. That was my first crab feast and I can’t wait until I can drive with you again.

GPracer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
sorry for the delay I just got back from the Track...I missed last Saturday because of a class I was suppose to take for the Fire Department, of course it was canceled at the last minute...bummer.

I was thinking about going to Carlisle are you? If so, What time you leaving? I would love to tag along.

PS78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!!!!
if we had as many vipers in the UK, perhaps we could do something similar! WOW!!
want to move over your way!!!!!!

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry for the delay I just got back from the Track...I missed last Saturday because of a class I was suppose to take for the Fire Department, of course it was canceled at the last minute...bummer.

I was thinking about going to Carlisle are you? If so, What time you leaving? I would love to tag along.

Cruisning up I-81, probably leaving 7:30ish Saturday am. Did you get everything at Costco :confused: Saw you pulling in. We were headed for Chineese food or would have stopped for a hello.

GPracer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Actually I went to Victoria’s Secrets for a few things…7:30 Saturday morning will be cool. Getting my driveway paved on Friday so I will have to park down at Skyline Estates for the night :(

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually I went to Victoria’s Secrets for a few things…7:30 Saturday morning will be cool. Getting my driveway paved on Friday so I will have to park down at Skyline Estates for the night :(

I hope in someones garage down there. If not and you plan to park it where the school bus stop is I wouldn't leave it out in the open like that with all the red necks we have up on this mountain. You are welcome to park it up here at my house for the night if you like.

GPracer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is very nice of you to offer to let me park my baby up at your house...I think I might just have to take you up on that because yes I was going to leave it at the bus stop...I had no where else to put it :-( I would have to leave it on Friday during the day.

Let me know if you are serious,

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is very nice of you to offer to let me park my baby up at your house...I think I might just have to take you up on that because yes I was going to leave it at the bus stop...I had no where else to put it :-( I would have to leave it on Friday during the day.

Let me know if you are serious,

Yes you can leave it here at my house, all day, night, no problem. Don't park that thing at the bus stop whatever you do. It will get keyed down there or something worse.

GPracer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is AWESOME...Thanks a bunch!!! I will feel so much better leaving my baby at your house over night.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang