Vanity Plate

N CHARG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking of changing my plate on my 2000 RT. I was thinking FOSL ETR does that make since to you guys. Will some serious tree hugger key my car?

TexasViper35

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn’t concern myself with Tree Huggers, specifically. It’s a Viper, meaning it’s a very nice car that some “rare” idiot will be jealous of and want to cause stupid damage to - like keying it. And there is really nothing you can do to prevent it, unfortunately.

BTW, if I were to see FOSL ETR on a plate I would get the words but not your meaning - fossil fuel. I’d be wondering to myself exactly what kind of fossils does that guy like to eat?

Barry

VCA Member
Reaction score
I've owned my car since 3/2000, (original owner). Yes I paid the $3,000 gas guzzler tax and I want my money back. The car is not an everyday driver, (for most). Mine has 24,000+ miles on it so how much gas has it actually guzzled? Compared to a Prius driven every day, I'm betting I've burned less gas. Actually I get good mileage on the highway, (22mpg). So you can tell what ever tree hugging freak you come across that their car burns more gas per year then yours and you already paid your carbon tax.