VCA-ACR Nurburgring banners!! Just in time for the holidays!

V

Venomiss

Viper Club of America Members,

You asked for it, you got it!

By popular demand, we have commissioned two Collector's Edition Viper ACR Nurburgring banners. Since the Dominik Farnbacher autographed banners sold out in less than 48 hours, the VCA is now offering banners in two styles. Only 25 of each style banner will be made. Each will be numbered and contain a certificate of authenticity.

These pictures were taken at the Nurburgring in Germany on September 14th, 2011. This marked the day in hissstory when the Dodge Viper recaptured the "Production Car Lap Record" crown at the Nurburgring Nordschleife.

Drivers: Dominik Farnbacher (Silver/Black) and Tom Coronel (SS Green/Black).

This will make a great Holiday gift and will definitely add a lot of venom to your Viper garage or den.

Banner measures roughly 22" X 35" and is suitable for framing. Below are proofs of what the banners will look like. Banners are not autographed.

NoApple-12.jpg

NoDaddy-12.jpg

WHO'S YOUR DADDY?
You must be registered for see images

ONE BAD APPLE!
You must be registered for see images

$95 plus shipping.

PLEASE! Only one of each style per VCA member.

Ordering information:

Contact VCA member Janey White
cell 1-330-219-6325
or
email - [email protected]

Payment can be made via Pay Pal, Credit Card, or Check.

Please specify "WHO'S YOUR DADDY?" or "ONE BAD APPLE" when ordering.

If you would like to order without the "Apple" or "Daddy" on the top simply ask for Apple delete or Daddy delete when placing the order.

Orders will be filled in the order that they are received.
Remember there are only 25 of each style so order NOW for holiday delivery!

Regards,

Randall Arnold President Viper Club of America Ohio Region
[email protected]
937-470-8306 cell

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just noticed that the 'Who's your Daddy' version has the lap record info in the upper right hand corner ... but the 'One Bad Apple' version does not? Is this correct or is this a mis-print?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Randall.........I must be getting old.... [but not THAT much older than you!] Can some younger, [cooler] person explain the significance or relevance of the headline Who's Your Daddy or One Bad Apple? Try as I might, I just DONT GET IT. I get these:Ring Leader King of the RingRing-Ring...Viper Calling! Ring-Ring...Sound like a Broken Record!Ring Re-DeuxRing-A-Ding-DingFahrvergnügen-Scmarfegnugen

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Randall.........I must be getting old.... [but not THAT much older than you!] Can some younger, [cooler] person explain the significance or relevance of the headline Who's Your Daddy or One Bad Apple? Try as I might, I just DONT GET IT. I get these:Ring Leader King of the RingRing-Ring...Viper Calling! Ring-Ring...Sound like a Broken Record!Ring Re-DeuxRing-A-Ding-DingFahrvergnügen-Scmarfegnugen

I get these:
Ring Leader

King of the Ring

Ring-Ring...Viper Calling!

Ring-Ring...Sounds like a Broken Record!

Ring Re-Deux

Ring-A-Ding-Ding

Fahrvergnügen-Schmarfegnügen

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

For those slow pokes who didn't read the details the banners are available without the slogan.:)

NoApple-12.jpg

NoDaddy-12.jpg

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score

JonB,

I'll type this s-l-o-w-l-y so you can understand, and with my advanced age (47) I can't type too fast anyway because of my arthritis....:D

"One Bad Apple" is a phrase that refers that a green apple is usually a bad apple (except when it's a Granny Smith apple) :)

Translation: The SSG Viper ACR is a bad (not to be messed with) car.

"Who's Your Daddy?" is a phrase that means that someone owns your ***.

Translation: The Viper ACR owns the Nurburgring. Period.

It's all good. Just trying to help out the club. It can be ordered with or without the heading. The slogan fonts were done this way because it was made to be a "fun" banner, thats all.

Be good,
Randall

without slogan
NoApple-12.jpg

NoDaddy-12.jpg

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I clearly saw that the banners can be ordered Without the apple-daddy slogans. Having a banner, I can attest to the HIGH quality. I got in Banner Round One, thanks to Randall and his Oiho Banner Guru....but I missed out on the paternity testing (who is your daddy?) and the rotten apple references. Thanks for the translation services for an (older) US Audience! Clever. I also bet Randall and his amazing banner Gurus could put any SLOGAN in lieu of Daddy / Apple ? [maybe pay $10 more ?!]

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's stay on topic with this one, all the back and forth smack has been removed. I got in on round one myself with the autographed ones and these are very nice, with or without the extra titles.

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Still available for the man cave or garage.
Great gifts for the New Year.

BigBadViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are these posters, or are they made out of material? Either way $95 and only producing 25? Usually the cost in producing these gets quite lower when you go to higher numbers.

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

These are vinyl heavy duty banners and look great in a frame or on the garage wall.
The gentleman who is making them also made the VOI11 banners for all the regions.
If you have questions please ask here.
email - [email protected]

The limited numbers will make these collectable for any Viper owner.