VCA EXCLUSIVE: Your next big scoop on 2008!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think I ever saw a "Members Only Forum" and I have been a member and here on the web site since 1997.

My membership# is 07399 and any help hooking me up with access would be greatly appreciated!

Bob Z.

Note, your avatar note says "Viper Owner" not VCA member, so the website here may not have you updated on that account.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was right in front of us all along! The return of the Ketchup and Mustard cars! Warfang must have the inside track, cuz when I saw those pretzels the light turned on.

Fast Freddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was right in front of us all along! The return of the Ketchup and Mustard cars! Warfang must have the inside track, cuz when I saw those pretzels the light turned on.

just like a Ronald McDonald clown shoe :p

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

just like a Ronald McDonald clown shoe :p

ronald.JPG

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lee, please ban Fast Freddy and Big-n-Italian from the VCA members only forum. I thank you in advance :p I'll let them in on the big secret once I have been publically apologized too AND after they admit yellow wheels add torque!

SERPENT INDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone on this thread whose VCA number checked out has been updated and admitted to that section. If you can't see it now let me know.

...I want to thank you for getting mine fixed....I'll work on the sig at a less busy time....THANX AGAIN to everyone involved...larry

eagles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no members forum now, but this am it was available to me. what up? I also click on remember me so i don't have to log in each time but that does not work either. 10 plus years owner and member. thanks, eagles 51000 and 05609

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So... Do we think VCA is simply going to announce something available to the general public to us first, to have the benefit of being the 1st to know (less weight, etc.)... Or... Is this going to be a special offer regarding the car only to VCA members, and/or current owners (preferred ordering, pricing, invitation to something)... Either way, the anticipation is fun (although I hope it is more than just preferred ordering... :) )

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So... Do we think VCA is simply going to announce something available to the general public to us first, to have the benefit of being the 1st to know (less weight, etc.)... Or... Is this going to be a special offer regarding the car only to VCA members, and/or current owners (preferred ordering, pricing, invitation to something)... Either way, the anticipation is fun (although I hope it is more than just preferred ordering... :) )

My guess is it's going to be performance related and available to the general public, but we'll be the 1st to know

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cannot see the members section

Yes you can, look again, all fixed

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

My guess is it's going to be performance related and available to the general public, but we'll be the 1st to know

I agree and maybe a Track version IE: less weight,suspension and handling mods?

Vypr Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would sincerely appreciate being included in the information distribution list! :rolleyes:

VCA # 23056 :cool:

Many Thanks in Advance :2tu:

Phil :confused:
------------------
Silver 2005 SRT-10 :usa: :usa: :usa:

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Guess.... ACR.

1996 First GTS.... 1999 First ACR.
2006 First SRT Coupe... 2008 / 2009 First SRT Coupe ACR ? ? ? ? ?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960