Veyron Super Sport is testing the Nurburgring...

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Won't beat the ACR, won't even come close. Cool to see it out on the track though

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd also bet against it breaking the record - gobs o' power but its kinda heavy for that circuit.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think about this.
For the price of the Bugatti, you could buy one of every generation of Viper, fly your cars over to Germany, have one helluva track day at the 'Ring, and still have money left over for a Bratwurst and a beer!

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the king of the Ring has nothing to do with the price point of a car. it is sheer performance.

Bruce

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
car is WAY too heavy and turns for crap. did you guys see what the non-SS model did it in? sllllloooowwwww

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toyota has a major off-site facility near the circuit which was purpose-built for the LFA development. Maybe they should follow Lexus and then build their own...

... oh wait, that only gave them 15 minutes of fame - never mind! :lmao:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I still prefer my 'second class' genIII to that million dollar squashed beetle looking thing. :crazy2:

Lol, I'm going to say I would gladly get rid of my gen 3 Viper for the chance to own a Veyron.

Voodoo Rob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can park that "ugly" Bugatti in my drive anytime and I'll hand over the keys to my Viper, I'll also throw in a Viper stretch fit cover

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmmm, I think I would even roll in a Mustang over that ugly car. .....can't believe I just said that. :crazy2:

You can't possibly be serious? It's one thing to not like a car, but I highly doubt you or anyone for that matter would prefer to "roll in a Mustang" over this.. You're full of crap!!!! :rolleyes:

You must be registered for see images attach

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You can't possibly be serious? It's one thing to not like a car, but I highly doubt you or anyone for that matter would prefer to "roll in a Mustang" over this.. You're full of crap!!!! :rolleyes:

Yeah, it sounds like a lot of sour grapes in this thread to me. Veyrons in person have a whole different presence than in pictures. Had I the means, I would be all over one.

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, you guys got me on the Mustang deal...:rolleyes: .....I just think there are way more appealing cars out there to lust after than that. ..Enzo, Zonda, Venom GT, Mc Laren, Carrera GT, SSC Aero, Mosler, -these are cars that are not only fast and expensive, but they look the part as well.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK, you guys got me on the Mustang deal...:rolleyes: .....I just think there are way more appealing cars out there to lust after than that. ..Enzo, Zonda, Venom GT, Mc Laren, Carrera GT, SSC Aero, Mosler, -these are cars that are not only fast and expensive, but they look the part as well.

The only thing that really is going to seem as crafted on the inside would be the Zonda. In person, I was pretty impressed by the veyrons.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
The Veyron is an engineering masterpiece - and considering
the serious decline in the coming generations love of cars
I would be willing to bet we will not live long enough to
see another like it. Personally, if it were an option I would
definatly buy one just for effort that went into it - looks
(which I don't think are bad at all) doesn't even come
into play. Would I trade up my Viper for it? No, but put it in
my ridiculiously low price range and I'd give up a few meals
a week to try to keep it... until, that is, the $25,000 tire
change comes up...

troublemaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I appreciate it for the engineering marvel that it is. The car is a serious performer, no doubt. But I feel the looks were a function over form decision. The looks don't do it for me in any way, but what's under the skin is what really impresses me. Thank good I am not the demographic it's marketed towards, nor will I ever have the financial means to get behind the wheel. They moved the bar up in many ways with this car.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most people on this site are in love with the way a Viper looks, me included, but the Veyron is a truly amazing machine. Try this...go to a swanky restaurant or club and show up with one fo each car when there's onyl one valet spot right out front and see which one gets parked!