Video of the car at idle

jrod_okc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPHneGIWsrA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/media]

Maybe you experts on here can tell me if this is a stock cam car or not. Maybe the 708 cam. I know alot of people ask if I could post a video of it to hear if it had a cam. So here it is.

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too bad you wont listen and your buddy is a ******, cause that is a very nice looking and sounding like at least a big cam and probably port work and compression car.

You need to get that car to someone who can tune your factory PCM DC performance, or get an AEM unit. And yes I know your buddy who cant install bolt on turbo systems has a thing about AEM, but that still does not change the fact that its the best unit out there anywhere near the price and your car will love you for it.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
doesn't sound like 708 to me, at least not stock, though list of other mods could help :eater:

OP
OP
J

jrod_okc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It is supposed to have, cam heads etc.. I know it has belengers, high flow cats, smoothe tubes, LW flywheel, gears, exhaust.... It has a mis fire issue and I am about 100% it is 91oct and bad plug wires fault. Bc I found out the car was tuned on 93.

'Trust' knows his ****. His turbo kit was no where near bolt on. I touched it and felt it myself. I have the aem ems on my vr4 and love it. But I am very green when it comes to vipers

'Trust'

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too bad you wont listen and your buddy is a ******, cause that is a very nice looking and sounding like at least a big cam and probably port work and compression car.

You need to get that car to someone who can tune your factory PCM DC performance, or get an AEM unit. And yes I know your buddy who cant install bolt on turbo systems has a thing about AEM, but that still does not change the fact that its the best unit out there anywhere near the price and your car will love you for it.

You should watch yourself pumpkin. If you have a problem, shoot me a PM, otherwise, don't ***** someone else's thread. I'd love for you to explain how you could 'hear' that he has port work, feel free to PM it to me, I'll post it here it if makes any kind of sense.

'Trust'

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also, his mods are Bellenger longtubes, hi-flow cats, rear muffler delete, and it should be H/C, but unknown specs on either. Heffner is suppose to have built the car, but won't give any info (or can't?).

OP
OP
J

jrod_okc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Please let's not turn this into the last thread. I just want opinions if they can be made on if it had a aftermarket cam. Thanks

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please keep it civil fellas. See how I said please just now? It's not hard. And let's stay on topic Russ/Trust. Take the ******* match to PM's. Thank you.

As for the cam, WAY too lumpy to be a 708, IMO. Sounds a touch like ViperJohn's car and he has a custom cam in his I believe.

puma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
man nice car and nice wheels, not a fan of the blue lights but those wheels are nice, are they CCW?

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds similar to my custom comp cams roller grind. Love that sound!! Definatley not stock or 708. I bet it ***** not knowing for sure what is under the hood.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPHneGIWsrA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/media]

Maybe you experts on here can tell me if this is a stock cam car or not. Maybe the 708 cam. I know alot of people ask if I could post a video of it to hear if it had a cam. So here it is.

Does it sound like this? http://forums.viperclub.org/2869238-post86.html
Greg Goods Heads and custom cam. Cam specs are in that thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery