Viper on "Ultimate Factories" Thursday, Feb. 17

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
News from Dodge to the VCA:

Last year, two production crews for National Geographic’s popular and high quality series, “Ultimate Factories,” spent time at our Brampton Assembly Plant and Conner Avenue Assembly Plant capturing footage for future episodes featuring the Dodge Challenger and the Dodge Viper.

We just learned that both episodes have been scheduled to air:

Challenger will kick off “Ultimate Factories” new season on Thursday, Feb. 3 at 10 p.m., followed by the Viper episode on Thursday, Feb. 17 at 10 p.m.

Dodge is well represented this season with two of the seven scheduled episodes, including two featuring high end automotive brands Maserati and Bentley.

Check your local listings to verify broadcast times in your area.

10 pm ET
9 pm CT
8pm & 11pm MT
7pm & 10 pm PT

National Geographic Channel - Text TV Schedule

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome.

Using displaced/terminated workers for corporate publicity for a product that does not exist. Great Idea!!!!!!

They show no shame.......

ViperLSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea I'll be watching it. I'll also have it set up on my DVR. Can anyone burn it onto a DVD? I would but I don't have the set up to do it. I'm pretty sure ill be in the video somewhere.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched (yesterday) the Lambo factory documentation on n-tv here - they show the NG documentations/reports!

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With all the banging and beating and air hoses/bare hands rubbing against the paint I cant beleive these babies dont come out of the factory scratched to hell and back. Seriously I cringed at least 15 times already:omg: Junkman would have a stroke the way the painted panels are handled:rolaugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang