Viper Showdown event in Indy

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hello all, you may have seen an email come through a few weeks back about a Viper event coming up this year and it mentioned a site going live at some point for registration. I checked yesterday and the site is live, so anyone interested in attending please have a look and sign up!

The gist of the event is watching an 8 hour endurance race with fellow Viper enthusiasts in our own VIP suite as well as a Viper specific car show and banquet. There are also opportunities to compete in the Viper Racing League in both race and time trial format as well as a more general HPDE style setup. Bob Woodhouse is organizing things and it looks to be quite the event! There have a block of hotel rooms available as well at a very nice rate that you can get to via the "accommodations" link at the top of the page. Should be a great opportunity to see Vipers duking it out on track and being driven how they were meant to!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
See You There, a don't-miss event

PartsRack = Platinum Sponsor, [and Pace Car Driver....]

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
As I posted elsewhere...
"us Old Dudes here in Indiana are really looking forward to this event !!

I think the folks who became Viper owners after the demise of Viper Days have no idea what a great group of people attended, raced, or participated in some way. Nor do they have any clue as to the amount of fun we had. There was so much to learn about driving these Beasts...as well as learning to repair and maintain them.

Hopefully our current Members...owners will pay attention to these threads and plan to attend this "once in a lifetime event"."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth