VIPER VS PORSCHE GT3....BEST VIDEO I'VE EVER SEEN

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: VIPER VS PORSCHE GT3....BEST VIDEO I\'VE EVER SEEN

Are they running away from those "***" police, shown at the start? Can't say I blame them! heh heh!

That vid is part of a whole series, I think there are at least three of them.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

New to me too so far I've only seen the trailer of GiS 6, thanks for posting :2tu: !
Now I only need to be able to download it :confused: :p

..... but hold on, wasnt GiS 6 with a Mazda RX7 instead of a Porsche GT3 :eek: ?

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Good vid, except they should have been playing Staying Alive during the walk down the line of cars by Mr. A. Nice white three piece suit!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

why is it that 2 minutes after i leave my house, i almost always run into a cop shooting radar, yet these two can race all over town for almost 16 minutes and not a cop or traffic anywhwere?
You must be registered for see images

neat video, but a very stupid choice in racing like that in a city. my 0.02.

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score

why is it that 2 minutes after i leave my house, i almost always run into a cop shooting radar, yet these two can race all over town for almost 16 minutes and not a cop or traffic anywhwere?

They are all in the *** police parade. Wearing leather chaps with the butt-cheeks cut out while riding their police motorcycles. :eek:

OP
OP
V

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Now somebody please tell me....where the f$$* can we run like that here in the states???? I just got my second ticket of the year for not having a f%%(ing front license plate...and those guys can run 170+ by crowded gas stations and through intersections......unbelieveable!!!!

PS78

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I just got my second ticket of the year for not having a f%%(ing front license plate...and those guys can run 170+ by crowded gas stations and through intersections......unbelieveable!!!!

do you guys get points on your license as well as a fine? too many points over here (UK) gets you banned for 6mths

anyone know: is there a way of downloading the vids off streetfire.net??

elanderholm

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You realize people have died filming the other ones? Yeah, this is really cool if you are a *****. Take it to the track.

foolinjected

Viper Owner
Reaction score

we don't get points, but in washington state they can suspend your license for too many tickets. you can race like that almost anywhere in my state. there is a "no high speed chase" policy fallowed by almost all our police dept. we used to do it 3 or 4 times a week on our bikes. cops would chase us for about 2 or 3 seconds then quite, or never even try. back when i was very stupid and didn't care if i killed myself doing it. very, very dumb wouldn't recommend it to anyone who cares about life(yours or others). it took the death of *9* of my close friends in diff. accidents to make me hang it up. better off to watch the videos and race on the track. cool site. i'm sure to be wasting countless hours.

Big Medicine

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm a blind mac user; can anyone tell me how to watch this [******]?

superdavz

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chad we can run like that down 675 after midnight!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte