Vipers In Snow, Post your snow pictures!

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
one week left till the snake feels the snow.Put the new baterry in our car yesterday and let her feel the snow under her rubber .Well pulled it ouf of the garage enough to keep the fumes from building up.Guess its the slow break in process befor i take her on her 20 minutes snow trip.Will post pics and maybe a video or two.Depends on the weather

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
one week left till the snake feels the snow.Put the new baterry in our car yesterday and let her feel the snow under her rubber .Well pulled it ouf of the garage enough to keep the fumes from building up.Guess its the slow break in process befor i take her on her 20 minutes snow trip.Will post pics and maybe a video or two.Depends on the weather

We look forward to the pics or video! GOOD luck...we DID drive in the freezing rain this past Sunday 2 hours from tuner's back home...6th gear and carefully!! :D:drive: ~juli

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a quick pullout to give her some fresh air and sun and then back in for another month :sadpace:

Attachments

• dt1.JPG
    dt1.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 57

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's Jon's yellow RT/10 in the snow! Awesome day today, it's actually 60 degrees.

--RS

You must be registered for see images attach

Rainer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Also in Austria we have snow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings from over the ocean :D

Rainer

Attachments

• Snow-Pic-II.JPG
    Snow-Pic-II.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 66

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also in Austria we have snow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Greetings from over the ocean :D
Rainer

Greetings!!! Yes you DO have snow!! How'd you get the Viper there? We're now in a 'winter storm watch' tonite thru Wed. afternoon...10"more of snow...oh.......joy....:rolleyes:.
Spring cannot come soon enough~~~Great pic, thank you! ~juli

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
SNOW!?? Sorry, don't know about that stuff! 75 today, and 80 on Thursday. Gee it's tough to have the top down and enjoying the sunshine in Arizona. Sorry bout that!

bvk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah, not quite 80 here in nor cal, but its been a bit rainy, so i've put the car up on jack stands in the garage just to be safe :)

Rainer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We had sunshine for the last 2 weeks.
The streets are snowfree and dry so i could not widerstand.
I took the picture on an altitude of about 6.000 feet.
So there was a lot of snow on both sides the street....

Was a nice trip :D:D:D

Rainer

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
SNOW!?? Gee it's tough to have the top down and enjoying the sunshine in Arizona. Sorry bout that!

And I've pedaled past the Phoenix area in the summer, so I know what it's like 6 months from now. I'll deal with a little snow now for sub 110F degree weather later. ;)

"110F degrees?", he says? "Must have been a cold front moving through that day." :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And I've pedaled past the Phoenix area in the summer, so I know what it's like 6 months from now. I'll deal with a little snow now for sub 110F degree weather later. ;)
"110F degrees?", he says? "Must have been a cold front moving through that day." :D

I agree...can't please us can we? We HATE the snow, we HATE the heat/humidity/DRY HEAT (my foot!!!)....LOL...juli

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
On the way to VOI 9 :drive:

Voi9_083.jpg

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3z_E5-NPIA4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3z_E5-NPIA4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I'll try posting this vid of driving my Viper out of the garage and into the snow. Made it a total of 50' and then had to start pushing the rest of the 300' to the other garage.

Ted

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well made the trip from the old house to the new house.Will download the snow pictures soon.Least the sun has been out the last two weeks to take most of it away and bring us into the lovely season that i hate.The Mud season.lol

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pictures but I would not even take my Trans Am out in the snow (zero traction). You guys are a lot braver than me.

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is as close as Elvira will ever get to being in the snow:

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well the move is over and there was enough sun and snow to make it muddy.
Here are a few pictures

Last edited:

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3z_E5-NPIA4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3z_E5-NPIA4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I'll try posting this vid of driving my Viper out of the garage and into the snow. Made it a total of 50' and then had to start pushing the rest of the 300' to the other garage.

Ted

Your video worked ok Ted, just had to use the link http://www.youtube.com/v/3z_E5-NPIA4 sounds good.

Here's my pathetic attempt.. at least it sounds like what it'd be like! :2tu:

http://www.wincom.net/mnllehti/Viper_Driving_in_Canada_03_17_2008.wmv

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Reminds me of my Feb cross continent trip when I bought my 98 last year, except you didn't tape any instant sideways slippages at highway speeds. Those were what convinced me to park the car throughout winter. Although I think the run craps were partially at fault.

I crashed that car when it spunout aftter htting puddles on the highway.

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Getting too warm here lately. Winter started a month early and now it seems to be ending too early by a month as well.

Unless we get some snow we'll be back to going sledding this way.

You must be registered for see images

Roads have been clear for a couple weeks so I'm thinking of insuring the Viper early.

Ted