Vipers In Snow, Post your snow pictures!

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You people have lost it! By the way... what the heck is that white stuff...

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks RS & Juli. I've always loved the look of cars in snow. I was changing the oil in my lift and had to back the Viper out for an hour. It was the only time it's felt that soft fuzzy stuff on it's skin.

TomH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Bolt

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Z

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks RS & Juli. I've always loved the look of cars in snow. I was changing the oil in my lift and had to back the Viper out for an hour. It was the only time it's felt that soft fuzzy stuff on it's skin.

Well, I still cringe seeing snow on a Viper...but these are some beautiful pics!!! :D I understand the backing out of the garage changing oil (but we have that done before winter hits), but if we backed out of OUR garage, we'd slide all the way down our steep graded driveway into the ditch across the street!!
TomH and Bolt as well...HATE seeing the Viper IN the snow...but gotta admit they do look awesome...and we still would not bring ours out to play~~~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That plow looks funny right in front of your Viper, WANTED!!!! Funny!!! GREAT looking Viper there, and at least a CLEAN driveway amidst all the snow...I'm not cringing as much! ~juli

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WANTED, did you get a new viper? I know you were looking to sell the R/T 10 and get an '06 coupe. Did you end up getting a red vert?

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WANTED, did you get a new viper? I know you were looking to sell the R/T 10 and get an '06 coupe. Did you end up getting a red vert?

No I still have my rt/10 and really I probably will keep it for my oldest son. The red viper
in the pics was viper #2, which I sold long ago. I had the pics in my gallery and thought I
would add to the tread.:D

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, It was really difficult getting the RT into the van to ship it to Seattle. First tried to back it up the ramp and it was all over the place. Had to make 3 runs forward and finally made it in. Whoops! That's what she said.:D :2tu:
ShiipingBlackViper_3_.jpg

ShiipingBlackViper_1_.jpg

ShiipingBlackViper_2_.jpg

It made it to Seattle no damage. A trucker friend really knows how to load the cars. Having him ship my 52 Pickup this spring for some shows.

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score

back inside

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to get my Viper out for awhile:

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score

As close as the car gets to snow until the end of Feb.Then i will have hopefully clear dry roads for the house move

Last edited:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny thing is that I couldn't get it back in the garage. I had to shovel out a path. It was sliding all over the place. It was fun though.

12-20-07_1549.jpg

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny thing is that I couldn't get it back in the garage. I had to shovel out a path. It was sliding all over the place. It was fun though.

12-20-07_1549.jpg

EEEEEEEEEK!!! LOL...if we even ATTEMPTED to back our Viper out of the garage, the driveway is on a grade, so it'd slide right down into the ditch!!! :omg: So, there's no playing around with our BEASTS...alas, they have to sleep for now *sigh*...glad you had fun tho!
~juli

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Embarrassment was using the wife's Escape to tow the Viper halfway up the driveway because it couldn't drive in 2" of snow. Further embarrassment was caused when it took me 5 days to get the Viper from here into the garage.

You must be registered for see images

I finally used ropes around the rims to get enough traction to get the car into the garage.

Ted

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth