Vipers In Snow, Post your snow pictures!

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like it says...

Post your snow pictures!

Texans no need to apply, this is not your thread. That includes you too, Kurt!:D :D
(We KNOW you can drive year round...):rant:

Mondamin1_014.jpg

Mondamin1_008.jpg

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry--we don't bring our Viper out to play in the snow~~our driveway is steep, so just taking it OUT of the garage, we'd end up sliding down into the ditch!! We'll get it out when there's NO snow/salt...enjoy your time in the snow...but get that Viper back to bed!
LOL~~~juli

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
my driveway is frozen. And theres ice a foot high in front of my viper stall door:(

puma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
after a ride in the snow :( not that i wanted to...

You must be registered for see images

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
4932snow_sculpture.jpg

Sorry for the small pic and poor quality (no digital back then). It was the winter of '94 and my kids and I got the urge to make a snow schulpture. Our house is off the road 500 ft and we got calls wondering why our Viper was out in the front yard. We had it exactly to shape within fractions of an inch (yah, right) but it did get rained on before paint.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bought my 01 GTS in Aug and it was parked in the garage before the snow fell, I just switched the insurance over to storage.

Vipers are the absolute worst cars I've ever driven in the snow and ice. Spun out twice on ice covered highway while just cruising and had to tie ropes around my tires to get the car to move on flat ground (driveway). When I arrived home with the 98 I had to tow it 1/8mi. of my driveway with the wife's Escape - and she'd not about to EVER allow me to forget that!

Since they don't make any snow tires for the Viper and the performance tires are summer's only, it's not much wonder why these cars are the worst to drive in winter. After 32F they're like driving on steel rims. I suppose that if someone had to they could buy some Dakota rims and put a set of ice radials on them, ... but why?

Ferrari's vette's and Porsche's must all be equal fun. That's why I have a Stealth R/T TT with all wheel drive and all wheel steering - fastest supercar in BC during winter!

Ted

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here I am pulling up to my garage in the back yard.

Blustery here today.

And yeah, it is my back yard...

Different day, diffent car, same Texas.

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Delivery day, back in March of '07

You must be registered for see images attach

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think it's blasphemous to drive a Viper in the RAIN - you guys don't even want to hear what I have to say about the snow. :)

The Viper snow sculpture is totally cool.

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
carguy07...Thank you for doing that; I haven't figured out how to re-size pictures yet. My little girl in the sculpture now teaches special ed in Cuyahoga Falls High School.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at the Exxon today and condensate water dripped off the canopy covering the pump area.

There was a scene after that...

But they have a mop detail up there from now on.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DamnYankee: Your pics really made me bust a gut!!! Same with Chad posting JonB's pic!
:rolaugh: :rolaugh: :rolaugh: You certainly won't ever see OUR Viper in the snow...but seeing these just crack me up!! Viper w/plow: Fee? $5 IF we can get NEAR your driveway!! :lmao: ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful Viper, acellr8!! But yours, I can see it'd be easy to back into the garage.
And, yes, same here GTS-R...that pic from Ron with the snow on the Viper is gorgeous...still wouldn't have our cars out in the snow~~but love seeing these pics, thx!
~juli

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just another day of daily driving...

And another, a different year...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads