vipzilla needs your help ! motor mounts???

vipzilla

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hi as you all know im still building my motor im almost done but i found out today that my drivers side factory mount is junk ... who has the best mounts out there for a gen 1 i need them rt away please guys..

Mad Max 93 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Vipzilla I was with Vipertony this weekend in Pocono (and we missed you) and he has the woodhouse poly mounts and I'm sold! They are a nice solid mount and eliminate some issues with shifting. there was a post recently about them like last week. JD

OP
OP
V

vipzilla

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Vipzilla I was with Vipertony this weekend in Pocono (and we missed you) and he has the woodhouse poly mounts and I'm sold! They are a nice solid mount and eliminate some issues with shifting. there was a post recently about them like last week. JD

i reely missed you guys too i hope all were safe and had a great time i hope to see some pics

2001 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another +1 for the Woodhouse Mounts!!

I tried those knock off ploy mounts, then my headers started hitting the frame with the big cam. Put in the Woodhouse mounts and you actually feel LESS vibration than stock. Would never go back!!