VOI 11 Hotel Booking is OPEN!

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
g()()gle earth is your friend :D ... there is a huge parking lot across the street of the two hotels :drive:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a friend named google! :) I feel so lucky! :yay:

Yeah, I had done the same search! Was not sure if we still needed to mention it or not...

:D:D

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Booked in two days ago. Mentioned I would be bringing a trailer and they did not know if that should mean anything to them! ;)

Chris - For others with trailers, can you shed some light on if they need to mention bringing trailers or ???.

I believe we are to inform the VCA at time of signing up for the event that we are bringing a trailer. :2tu:

V

Venomiss

So far the response has been great for reservations on the VCA block of rooms for both hotels, with Grand America filling up even faster. :2tu:

Russ Oasis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call me stupid, but when you call the phone number listed for The Grand America Hotel, it connects you to the Little America Hotel. Does it matter? I assume that the pictures that are posted are for the Grand America?

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm guessing that it's the same reservation number. After you speak to them they will ask whether you want to stay at the Grand or Little.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirmed at The Grand from the 29th through to the 3rd. Can't wait.

Now I just need to figure out how I can expense all the miles and gas for work. If I take one client out to dinner on that Wednesday, that would count, right? :)

Looking forward to meeting all of you! now I just have to figure out how to register for the event?

Rick

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to meeting all of you! now I just have to figure out how to register for the event?
We haven't opened registration yet but will soon. We have been working with Dodge to determine their level of participation as it could have a bearing on the registration fees. Indeed, a couple National Presidents and a board member met with the Dodge CEO yesterday to discuss this, among other things. JR Thompson, who has historically supported and staffed every VOI, has two major events that same weekend and will be unable to do it this time. So now Venomiss and I are flipping coins to see which one of us will handle which hotel for all the registrations, support the track events and cruises, and make sure everything goes off without a hitch... ;)

We hope to open registration soon and will definitely give you plenty of time to get registered in advance, including early registration discounts!

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW- It sure will be strange without JRT at VOI. That like has NEVER happened before!

I do like the idea of early registration discounts!!!!!!!

PBR

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe we are to inform the VCA at time of signing up for the event that we are bringing a trailer. :2tu:
Trailer parking will be in a lot across the street from the Little America that has been rented for this purpose, both Hotels have underground parking.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We have a couple caravan routes from Canada. You could check your regional forum for Tx

V

Venomiss

If you don't have a room yet be sure and give them a call....:)

V

Venomiss

After a phone call this morning from someone who mentioned there were not rooms available we checked directly with the hotel.

There are still a limited number of rooms available for both the Grand America and the Little America under the Viper block for VOI11.
Registration ends this Wednesday September 15th.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456