Voi 11 Web Site Meeting

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I have a conflict for the 9/30 to 10/2 timeframe. It would have been great fun to see some of you. Enjoy!

V

Venomiss

Unfortunately, I have a conflict for the 9/30 to 10/2 timeframe. It would have been great fun to see some of you. Enjoy!

What!!!
We get a 5 Diamond hotel and you can't go?
We'll get some pictures rolling to make you think twice.:D

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What!!!
We get a 5 Diamond hotel and you can't go?
We'll get some pictures rolling to make you think twice.:D

We had originally considered going but I have a meeting that cannot be rescheduled. Salt Lake City is a great venue. I am sure that everyone who does go will really enjoy it.

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's strange, I had posted I'm in and asked where/when in the schedule it will happen, but my post isn't here anymore? Go figure! I'm still in on this. Maybe there area multiple threads?

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In - depending on the time - it will be both me and Henry or just Me - he's flying in later than I am.

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
HELP!!!! If I can't get my 300 gallon saltwater tank sold, my wife is going to veto VOI on me. Please ask around guys, I've got 13,000.00 invested in this tank and I'm willing to sell it for 3000.00 bucks complete with some fish!! Barring my winning of the lottery, this is the only way I'll be able to swing the trip. Help me out Viper Club!!! Please.

You must be registered for see images attach

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh good grief here we go on the wife-doesn't-want-something trip again... does she have a legit excuse?

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Of course she has a legit excuse, she has the:*****:! What she's really complaining about is the money of course. She's like, "well, do you have the money to go, or do you expect me to help come up with it???" So, If I can come up with the cash, I can go, otherwise I guess I'm going to sit at home and nibble on the barrel of my shotgun. It actually irritates me just a bit since I have never told her no on anything she's ever asked for in 13 years of marriage. It really is a hell of a nice tank and stand. It comes with EVERYTHING anyone would ever need to have a nice reef/fish tank set-up. Tank, Stand with cherry finish, lights and ballasts, chiller, protein skimmer, uv sterilizer, two wet dry filters, and several pumps with check valves. not to mention about 800 lbs of live rock and sand, even a two foot long moray eel!! It's a real bargain at 3000.00 and will have the side benefit of allowing me to go to VOI 11 and buy the first round!!!!:D

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HELP!!!! If I can't get my 300 gallon saltwater tank sold, my wife is going to veto VOI on me. Please ask around guys, I've got 13,000.00 invested in this tank and I'm willing to sell it for 3000.00 bucks complete with some fish!! Barring my winning of the lottery, this is the only way I'll be able to swing the trip. Help me out Viper Club!!! Please.

I'd suggest you post it in the classifieds, but we don't do fish-tanks here! :rolaugh::lmao:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course she has a legit excuse, she has the:*****:!

2: It actually irritates me just a bit since I have never told her no on anything she's ever asked for in 13 years of marriage.

3:"well, do you have the money to go, or do you expect me to help come up with it???"

:D

Must be one big :*****: that she can actually kill you with then :rolaugh:

With 2 as your reason, let her execute 3 and help YOU for a change. Like I said, her story is BS!

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Only help I can offer is sell to a business. Most fish tanks I've seen have been in retaurants, mostly holding (soon to be my ...) Lobster.

I'd probably raise the price to $4K and try to sell to a seafood restaurant.

Ted

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth