Detroit
Indianapolis
Orlando
St. Louis
Nashville

West
Las Vegas
Monterrey

I proposed Colorado Springs as an alternative to give us an event that is more towards the West. Mainly out of a sense of fairplay, since we have had alot more VOIs towards the East. I am confident that Dodge and VCA will come up with a great spot, and I agree Miami has alot to offer. My personal opinion would be it is time for our West Coast Members to have something closer, but why not start promoting for VOI-9 on South Beach - think of all the models you could get committed to sponsor the event by then, ha.

Just my observation and nothing more.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK... REPEAT AFTER ME... VEGAS... VEGAS... VEGAS <FONT size="6">VEGAS... VEGAS... VEGAS</FONT s>

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Word is that it will be out West and that they are taking suggestions. Here are the locations I heard:

Colorado
Las Vegas
Southern Cal
Arizona.

For those that live in these areas, build a case for each and tell Dodge when the best weather is present and what times of year hey should avoid.

FYI, one member has already submitted a formal suggestion and it has legs.

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Venom 2K:
OK... REPEAT AFTER ME... VEGAS... VEGAS... VEGAS <FONT size="6">VEGAS... VEGAS... VEGAS</FONT s>

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awwwww, come on Jerry!!!! What about your house? You can fit what, at least 100 sleeping bags in your garage alone. You also have the "party house," right??? How many would that sleep? If it's warm enough, we could crash around the pool. Then of course you have YOUR house. How many sleeping bags could you fit in the main house??? I'm guessing almost enough. Talk your neighbors into helping out, and the party is on Jerry's block!!!!

Man, my votes for Jerry's.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Birvini... OK, I just got off the phone with the JRT gang. They want to know what type of meals we offer, how many suites are available, if we had car washing facilities available onsite, how wide and long the street is in front of our home and how high the ceiling is in the party house - I guess to hang the VOI.8 banners and a few other questions. I think the garage will hold close to 900 Vipers. The autocross will be a gumball rally from what ever State you are traveling from to the Viper Pit. This will be a timed event. This could be fun.

Tom and Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT face="Arial"><FONT size="6"><FONT COLOR="red">
COLORADO SPRINGS = ROCKY MOUNTAINS

BIG HORSEPOWER = BIGGER FUN

'YA DON'T KNOW WHAT YER MISSIN'!
</FONT c></FONT s></FONT f>

Tom and Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm voting again.

COLORADO SPRINGS!

Mountains folks! You DON'T KNOW WHAT YET MISSING!

Seriously, anyone who owns a Viper owes it to themselves to frolick in the Rocky Mountains.

VOI would be a great catalyst to get people to GO OUT AND DO IT!

Pikes Peak anyone?

1BADBITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a new member and not knowing the wherabouts of past VOI sites, I'm suggesting Detroit. Detroit of course has
1)the Viper Plant to offer
2)the DC Headquarters I'm sure would be available for Banquets.
3)Tracks like the Michigan Nascar track and
4)local dragstrips - Milan etc. are also nearby.
5)The Walter P. Chrysler museum is close to the DC headquarters as well. http://www.museum.chrysler.com/CDA/Msm_CDA_Home/0,7093,22-1,00.html
6)There is some terrific cruising roads on the outskirts of the city as well.
7)The Auto Barons homes such as DODGE are breathtaking for tours. http://www.meadowbrookhall.org/

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">Original indication for VOI7 was Detroit. Don't know why it moved to Nashville. </FONT f>

Flyin Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My vote goes for the fine state of New Hampster...

New Hampshire International Speedway, New England Dragway, uh, uh, uh,

Oh, never mind...

:eek:

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I assume Canada is out of the question, even though with the exchange your USD will go about 50% further! It's about time to have the VOI out west again.
My vote is for THE WEST COAST!! But Vegas will do!

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Calgary is okay,eh, but Vancouver would be awesome eh? How abooot it! Eh?!! :D

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Las Vegas is really one of the best locations! Big hotels that can accomodate us, great track including the NHRA Strip, entertainment galore, easy to get to and excellent large convention management teams. You need to really think about the whole concept and size the VOI has grown too. There are only a few cities that can offer what is needed, Las Vegas being one of them. L.A., Orlando, Atlanta, Dallas have similar
attributes but if the west coast is the choice for the next VOI, make it Vegas.

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary, you are correct, Vegas is the best place for VOI.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456