Volk TE37's on Viper?

msp282

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love TE37's. I had some made for an 03 cobra mustang and have had them on my import cars. Anyone have pics of them on Viper? I don't know if they make them in the correct sizes or not. I have 09 ACR.

just thought I would check. Thanks.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've always been a big fan of Volk wheels, but from what I know, they do not make them for the Viper. You're kind of limited when it comes to wheels for the Viper.

KDR83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know you can get them custom made for a corvette, not sure if you can for a viper due to the 6 lug wheel

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A six lug pattern is by no way a limitation for any custom wheel maker. Demand on the other hand is. The initial time/cost outlay for one set is not always attractive unless the buyer foots some of the bill or the company foresees more future sales to justify the design.

We're working on a custom set for an Ariel Atom so it's really just up to the company.

Andy

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy, I didn't mean 6 lug is a design limitation, I meant it's unique and a low volume unique design and manufacturing limits selection. Money no object, you can find someone to make anything, but out of the box wheel selections for the viper are pretty limited. If it had lug pattern and design carryover of a mustang or camaro Porsche, anything with a large base of buyers, it'd be a different story. That's all.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, the TE37 is a 6 spoke design, so in essence, it shouldnt be difficult for them to put 6 lugs on. Its a damn good looking wheel (looks like a a larger version of the 18 inch SSR's). Definitely a wheel (and many of their others) Id like to see available for the Viper.

You must be registered for see images attach

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Andy, I didn't mean 6 lug is a design limitation, I meant it's unique and a low volume unique design and manufacturing limits selection. Money no object, you can find someone to make anything, but out of the box wheel selections for the viper are pretty limited. If it had lug pattern and design carryover of a mustang or camaro Porsche, anything with a large base of buyers, it'd be a different story. That's all.

I gotcha, but even if it had 5 lugs it still has unique backspacing which keeps it special to the Viper still. The only real limitation is demand.

OP
OP
M

msp282

Viper Owner
Reaction score
with enough patience i a sure Rays could build a set but it would probably be very pricey and take 6+ months.... :(