Voodoo Viper...To buy or not to buy?

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The FGT is beautiful, no doubt. But I would buy the Viper ACR. Less money, you can beat the heck out of it and not worry too much about effecting the price. You beat the heck out of an FGT and who would want it later? Too many of them are just sitting in garages as garage queens. There will always be lower mile examples of an FGT in better condition than yours. Then again as you can see in my Avatar I'm biased. I traded an Aston DB7 GT for my second Viper. Oh and by the way my Aston had 16,000 miles on it and I had a heck of a time selling it because everyone said "too many miles" and they made less than a 100 DB7 GTs.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Lee has it right , as there will likely be 700-800 ACRs built and as the fastest production car around Nurburgring and now Laguna Seca, it will likely have the same kind of impact as the Superbird years down the road.

Dime a dozen you say xlr8ion, so what does that make the 4000+ Ford GTs...............................a nickel a dozen ????

With only 370 Vipers in 2010 for US consumption, I think there will be alot of people who later view this year akin to a 1967 Vette ------ woulda, shoulda , coulda, and the numbers are so terribly small !!

OP
OP
D

Dr V

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You already have a Viper, buy the Ford GT. It's rare, beautiful, and they won't be coming out with a new and improved model for a long, long, very long time, if ever!

I think you are right. It just astounds me that there are so many Vipers just sitting on lots that are 1 or 2 year left overs. In all my research recently, not many Gt's like that, if any at all, but I am so Mopar biased its pathetic. But whatever I choose, its going to be driven. No garage queens for me.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You already have a Viper. Get the Ford GT. That will be my next high dollar vehicle purchase.

Tony

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960