Wait what? I've seen that before...

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So a friend of mine is out and about, stops at the Ferrari dealer and sends this to me today.

You must be registered for see images

and I'm like wait a minute, I've seen this car before...

You must be registered for see images attach

...during VOI! Nice couple, I took quite a few nice shots of the car on the way down. Looked awesome in the rear view with the tinted headlights.

--RS

Deuce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We traded it in on a 458 Italia, no it was a California, oh that's right we bought the red Enzo, heck we bought them all...........don't I wish. They had a sweet 2010 Snake Skin Green Limited Edition ACR with 715 miles on it so we worked out a great deal and a week later they brought the car to us in an enclosed trailer and then picked ours up. Very good dealership to deal with, we worked with Joe who was the manager and George the salesman.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We traded it in on a 458 Italia, no it was a California, oh that's right we bought the red Enzo, heck we bought them all...........don't I wish. They had a sweet 2010 Snake Skin Green Limited Edition ACR with 715 miles on it so we worked out a great deal and a week later they brought the car to us in an enclosed trailer and then picked ours up. Very good dealership to deal with, we worked with Joe who was the manager and George the salesman.

Well then in case I missed it...:needpics:

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ha! I knew it! I had a feeling it was the ACR. That car was mint! Congrats! Would love to have your old car!

--RS

Deuce

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here are a few pictures after we unloaded her, it is now on my stackable waiting till spring so that I can have a clear bra put from bumper to front of doors along with sills and rear of tires. I will eventually do doors and rear fenders.

Last edited:

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here are a few pictures after we unloaded her, it is now on my stackable waiting till spring so that I can have a clear bra put from bumper to front of doors along with sills and rear of tires. I will eventually do doors and rear fenders.

:2tu: Very cool.

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the ACR!!!!

If you don't mind, care to share what you got in trade and what you paid for the ACR? Please feel free to e-mail me. I've been looking at this upgrade myself...

Deuce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the past I would sell my cars outright and buy from individuals with a car I was looking for. As luck would have it I always had to travel to buy what I wanted and then pay Intercity Lines to transport it home. This always added a cost to the purchase plus the time involved with the sale and traveling to find new purchase. I was happy with the trade in even though I am sure that I would have got a little more selling it on my own. I didn't have the time to do this for this toy so I sacrificed a little but taking everything in consideration with my schedule at this time I was ahead in the long run.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajya