Reaction score
WANTED -
Original ACRX brake cooling setup
Door latch section of driver and passenger door panels
You must be registered for see images attach

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Contact Tom Francis, he should be able to get what you need.

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't the ACR-X Front brake cooling set up the same as the comp coupe with respect to the caliper mounted carbon shrouds and the flex tubing?

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The long answer to your question is that the shrouds are available from SnakeOyl. But in order to use the shrouds, Different steering rack stops (little nylon sleeves) need to be swapped out to limit how far you can turn the wheel to keep from Squishing the shrouds at full steering lock.

The flexible ducting is no big deal as most racing supply places sell it (3" dia). I'll have to look at my ACR-X pics to see where they had the ducting run to.

The Comp Coupes ahve the bottoom of the fascia cut away and the brake scoops live in that cut out and rest on top of the splitter.

wing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I believe when an ACR X crashed at Road America the car was purchased by Don Scharf Automotive. I think they were advertising the engine from it a while back.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe when an ACR X crashed at Road America the car was purchased by Don Scharf Automotive. I think they were advertising the engine from it a while back.
This is correct.

OP
OP
D

Drew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still looking for door lever section of driver and passenger door panels as pictured in first post.

This section is stapled to remaining portion of the door panel.

Do you have a ratty set of door panels?? Not looking for perfect