Washed the Viper! Photo's

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi there,

The sun was shining today, so I took my snake for a ride. After that I washed her end took some photo's, it was getting cold at the time so the top is back on. Hope you like them.

You must be registered for see images

Greetz Roy

Last edited:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She's a real looker! Gonna need to look up the sanding how-to for the lettering and emblems on the valvecovers though, apart from that it's as nice of a '92 as you can get.

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea Roy just playing around. haha The pictures where not showing up. Nice looking viper. I just people will love you at car shows there!!

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great car Roy :2tu: My friend in the UK used to have a Gen 1 RT/10, I used to drive it often :2tu: Be careful in the rain, those wide rear tyres don't like lots of water ;)

There's a few of us going down to Le mans in June, Be good to get another Viper down there :drive:

Have fun Mark
:uk:

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like your car! I looked for a '92 for a year before I settled on my current ride. (my third gen 1..)

We all hate the emergency top and plastic windows. So what? The gen 1 is an open car... The top does it's job when necessary, otherwise, let the wind blow.

Let me know about the dash project as it goes....

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score
One of the valve covers has bubbling on it and was wondering if that is normal? I have some of the same bubbles? What causes it? My temps seem fine...

OP
OP
R

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clay and wax it? Needs some tire dressing.

New tires are ordered, ps2 for the front, at the back they are all ready mounted

Great car Roy :2tu: My friend in the UK used to have a Gen 1 RT/10, I used to drive it often :2tu: Be careful in the rain, those wide rear tyres don't like lots of water ;)

There's a few of us going down to Le mans in June, Be good to get another Viper down there :drive:

Have fun Mark
:uk:

Not going to make that, in Italy at that time, have fun! It's the best race of the year!

I like your car! I looked for a '92 for a year before I settled on my current ride. (my third gen 1..)

We all hate the emergency top and plastic windows. So what? The gen 1 is an open car... The top does it's job when necessary, otherwise, let the wind blow.

Let me know about the dash project as it goes....

Dash project is last on the calender, I guess in winter...

....and how did you get the valve covers so clean?

they weren't really dirty actually, I only took a wet towel over them!

One of the valve covers has bubbling on it and was wondering if that is normal? I have some of the same bubbles? What causes it? My temps seem fine...

there isn't any bubbling on mine actually, but I do have to agree it looks that way on the photo.

Everybody thanks for reacting, I really like this car! :drive:

Heysie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhh, the Vriesendijk Viper finally sold:drive:

... lower it..it would look much better. :2tu:

Are you kidding me?

It is almost complete original, that what isn't at the moment is going to be in future, so no lowering for me.

Lowering is looking so much beter, w/o assaulting it's orginality.

So lucky for you, I've got Eibach Gen1 lowering springs for sale.;)
Can also help installing them.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Elmar, I am much closer to him and can also be of help ;) Why don't we make a mini Viper meet out of it?

OP
OP
R

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhh, the Vriesendijk Viper finally sold:drive:

Lowering is looking so much beter, w/o assaulting it's orginality.

So lucky for you, I've got Eibach Gen1 lowering springs for sale.;)
Can also help installing them.

Yep it is sold and in good hands now!

There are NO lowering springs coming for sure! Sorry.