WET FLOORBOARD??????

SCOTTB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My passenger side floorboard is always wet after a wash. Is it common for these to leak seems like its coming from under glove box

kennyhemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My passenger side floorboard is always wet after a wash. Is it common for these to leak seems like its coming from under glove box

I had the same problem with my 06 copperhead coupe and had to replace the weatherstrip that raps around the door opening, Mine was on the driver side. (warranty):2tu:

Reaction score
Have seen a couple of these also ended up being a kinked weatherstrip that was allowing the water to get through and follow the bracing to the middle of the dash on either side.

I had the same problem with my 06 copperhead coupe and had to replace the weatherstrip that raps around the door opening, Mine was on the driver side. (warranty):2tu:

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i had similar problem and the actual frame from inside engine compartment was leaking where the parts of the chassis parts(more specifically the top of the foot boxes) are joined and the dealer found some pin holes that would leak from rain or washing

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It could also be the drain for the condensation of your A/C unit......make sure that the drain is not clogged or that the drain line is kinked!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4