What does your forum name mean?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my favorite color on mopars and i used it on other forums so kept it when i finally joined here

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine isnt so hard.

Steve is my first name and the 911 comes from the fact that I've been saving peoples lives for the last 30 years on the local municpal ambulance service (dial 911)

It has been in my email address for as long as there has been email.

Steve A.

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ummm...... I have no idea how I came up with mine! :shrug:

I should change it to "The artist formerly known as Final GTS"

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mine is jeff and mines first initials (r for Robert) and we have 3 cars with viper engines

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, I will take your white hood vents over your pink wheels and suspension any day...wheewwww.!!!

The pink, or should I say electric NEON pink, made for a stunning color combo before the Texas sun ruined it. *** colors have always been proper on dune buggies. And pink being a derivative of the fastest color known to man - RED - that car would scoot. :2tu:

Solid Red 98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well...you know....:) Also, it is in deference to the film Solid Gold Cadillac. I always thought it had a ring to it.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For years I was a competitive shooter and always shot the early Colt Goldcup models, obviously its a pistol .45 acp

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
My first viper 2001 & all the good names were taken so I made up the rest and honestly didnt know it was going to be my screen name on the site, lol:D

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sell drugs for a living, and yes, I do it legally: I'm a pharmacist.

However, the bit of trivia you may not know is that when you see the "Rx" on your prescription blank, it actually means "take thou".

RX VIPER is also my license plate on the GTS so it's my own prescription to "take my Viper" for a drive QD. (every day).

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
daytonprowler: I live in Dayton, Ohio. I own a 2001 Chrysler Prowler Mulholland Edition.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Prowler.jpg
    Prowler.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 198

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First initial, last name...I'm probably registered on 100 forums...I use the same non-interest specific name on all of them.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My real name is Ryan, but my nickname since college is Hank.

Back when the Absolut vodka ads were all the rage, I just combined the two, and its been my screen name on every forum I've been on since.

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
While installing a humidifier onto my furnace, I nicked the air conditioning line and freon started coming out. I thought I had nicked a gas line so I called 911 and got eveyone out of the house.

After the fireman told me it was only the AC line, I died of embarassment and earned the nickname "Handyman" And no I don't work on my own car...lol

Spook120

Viper Owner
Reaction score
***** 120. I could tell you but then I would have to terminate you.

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First time I had an internet provider offer a free email account, I spent hours trying to come up with something clever, only to find out everything was taken.:mad:

So, my brother tells me to try a play on his email, which was kingbill spelled backwards. So I punch it in an voila! Success! Since then its been my handle for everything.:D

No surprise its never taken.:dunno:

Not the most awe-inspiring handle out there.:cool:

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First time I had an internet provider offer a free email account, I spent hours trying to come up with something clever, only to find out everything was taken.:mad:

So, my brother tells me to try a play on his email, which was kingbill spelled backwards. So I punch it in an voila! Success! Since then its been my handle for everything.:D

No surprise its never taken.:dunno:

Not the most awe-inspiring handle out there.:cool:

Gee, you're royalty:notworthy:

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before I got into Vipers, my favorite Mopar was the 68-70 Chargers. Back then they had commercials on TV for the Charger and they called it "Dodge Fever". Those ad's are still on YouTube and Google.

anaconda666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of my favorite snakes that I have ever owned + reference to one of my favorite heavy metal bands - "Up The Irons!"

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude