What happend to the email link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ewave:
The email link has disappeared at the bottom of people's posts, AND their profiles.

Did anyone ask to have this changed? Was there a vote?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably just one of the 2 or 3 people who voted asked for it. I didn't ask for it. Did you?

And since we're on the subject, I would very much like to have my e-mail link put back up. As I recall, there was a checkbox on my personal user settings where I had the opportunity to decide for myself whether to have e-mail on or off. Somebody else decided I'm not smart enough to handle that decision. I wonder who "that somebody" is?

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed, put the emailbox back. Are you people nuts, this is one of the most important features to ask personal questions about posts, as Dean said we can delete it if we choose. I noticed this this morning when I wanted to contact a board member and had to use a pain in the a$$ IM, not to mention how much longer it takes for a response.

WHAT'S THE DEAL??????????????

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
There is an ongoing discussion on this topic ... Let's go there.

ewave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The email link has disappeared at the bottom of people's posts, AND their profiles. I used to use this convenient feature occasionally to send private emails and questions to other Viper owners. It helped me keep in contact with them.

Did anyone ask to have this changed? Was there a vote?

It would be more useful to me as a Viper owner if I could contact other members individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960