What happened to Twister?

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was surfing the site and i just realized i havent seen a post from Twister in ages. He used to be on here every day. His last post was back in April? Anybody know where he went?

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dude, the first rule of no Twister club is NO TWISTER!

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see what's up. On the you tube deal, this dude is all about full blast street racing. ......Cuz we don't support that here, he don't got nuthin to say.......there must not be any cops in Hawaii..........Isn't the posted video stuff evidence for cops? Don't they have WI-FI at the local donut shop? Do they have donuts in Hawaii? If not, maybe that's why there's no cops? .....aloha? or whatever.....

OP
OP
R

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
His posts were always good for some sort of insanity...LOL.. Just weird that he would just stop posting all of the sudden.

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Steve M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sure he was in the process of trying to sell his Viper to see if he could get into an Audi R8 instead...at least that was the last thing I heard.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys.....

Unfortunetly my wife of 15 years and mother of my 4 kids had an affair and I have been very depressed for quite some time. Its amazing how little a car means to you when you lose your best friend.

I have been in constant pain since march of this year. Around a month ago I threw out everything in my closet got a haircut bought all new clothes and starteded lifting weights again.

Its a slow process but Im starting to feel like me again. Im undecided on what to do with my marridge. I love her dearly but everything reminds me of what she did. Even though shes trying to work it out with me and be sweet....Its just a pain I never expected to endure.

I wish this on no one anf God bless you guys. Give me a few more months and Ill be back annoying the hell out of you

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4