What radiator and sway bar link pins!

armed2012

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I'm picking up my new to me 2002 FE gts. After inspecting the car the radiator needed replaced. The dealership has agreed to pay for it. What radiator should I get! I'm also replacing all 4 sway bar link pins because they are shot! What do you guys advise???

OP
OP
A

armed2012

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good, I would prefer to keep the car original for resale and investment purpose. Thanks.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OEM if you don't plan on modifying. Bigger aluminum raditator if you want more HP down the road.

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some people have had issues with the aluminum replacements cracking and leaking. Dave666 did a pretty in depth write up on one of the other sites. I have a Fluidyne aluminum one on my car and it hasn't had any issues, but I still vote OEM.

Also make sure if you do go aftermarket that the supplier has them in stock. Don't want to wait 4+ months or longer for the radiator to show up.

OP
OP
A

armed2012

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dodge stopped making OEM or ATLEAST my performance shop told me that today. YIKES! Anyone know where there's a new old stock one with warranty lol?

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If the dealer is repairing it, have them send it out for repair. Stock sway bar end links will be fine, but aftermarket adjustable links will be better, helps adjust the load on the bar.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950